***Official WV postgame thread***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Prohm's coaching genius tonight was to start full court pressing with 1:23 left and down by 16.

Hey Prohm.... when you're in that situation you just let the other team dribble out the clock and shake their hands and go home. It's about 5 mins late for putting on the full court press buddy.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
No laughing!!!!

Well at some point you know you aren't coming back and when the d coordinator is yelling and throwing things and saying "if we don't come back and win you are all running until I'm sick of watching you" it becomes a comedy show. Yeah you are mad and embarrassed about the ass kicking but are you supposed to sit there and cry about it.

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
Well the Hoiberg pixie dust has worn off now that Niang/Morris are gone and we are seeing Paintchip Prohm coach... it’s bad, really bad. Paintchip has recruited surprisingly well but I’m not entirely sure he has basic coaching Xs and Os.

He will get 10 years becaus he is a nice guy but this is going to get Gmac ugly unless Paintchip bolts south.
Paint chip? Lay off the meth.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: nickcyv and CTTB78

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Well at some point you know you aren't coming back and when the d coordinator is yelling and throwing things and saying "if we don't come back and win you are all running until I'm sick of watching you" it becomes a comedy show. Yeah you are mad and embarrassed about the ass kicking but are you supposed to sit there and cry about it.
I’m no shrink but I did stay at a holiday inn the other night.

That’s coping, literally nothing to fret about folks...

Reactions: Doc