2/1 ESPN Bracketology

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

rhoho

Dec 2, 2015
Southern Iowa
Latest bracketology has ISU in Salt lake city as a 5 seed in the south region. A somewhat nice draw playing houston in 2nd rd and then virginia is the #1 seed in that region. Question is would you take that seed and draw and be in the south region which means no KC for regional site or would you rather be in the Midwest region and play in KC and have a harder draw?

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

• Dislike
Reactions: SerenityNow

Dingus

May 23, 2013
I’m hoping we get a 3 seed- which I think is attainable. Stay on the bottom side of brackets away from 1 seeds (Thinking Duke et al) and I think we can play with anyone and can go deep.

• Agree
Reactions: KKramer

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
Salt Lake would be bad for ISU fans. You know those Mormons aren't going to be getting any Busch Light in that town.

• Funny
Reactions: DeftOne

rhoho

Dec 2, 2015
Southern Iowa
I’m hoping we get a 3 seed- which I think is attainable. Stay on the bottom side of brackets away from 1 seeds (Thinking Duke et al) and I think we can play with anyone and can go deep.
I think its attainable also. Only thing is so far ISU has not got much love. Look at the AP and other rankings they have beat many great teams and have not moved up much in those. Unfortunately the seedings are still done by human Bias

• Dislike
Reactions: SerenityNow

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Latest bracketology has ISU in Salt lake city as a 5 seed in the south region. A somewhat nice draw playing houston in 2nd rd and then virginia is the #1 seed in that region. Question is would you take that seed and draw and be in the south region which means no KC for regional site or would you rather be in the Midwest region and play in KC and have a harder draw?

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
who cares?

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I can always live with whatever seed and draw we get as long as we don’t have a second round matchup with Iowa.

Does Iowa scare me? Absolutely not. Does the thought of Iowa ending our season scare me? Yes.

I also enjoy going to the tournament and would prefer to not be around Iowa fans.