Wigginton

clonedlion

Feb 28, 2013
This is ridiculous. LW is the best player Iowa State has. He went from playing normal starter minutes and producing last year to coming back from an injury. I think Prohm has got to utilize him more. The more minutes and sets that run through him, the more aggressive he will be. He can get to the basket against anyone and did a good job setting up his team mates. The problem isn't him, it's getting him involved in the game sooner than what is happening now.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
This is ridiculous. LW is the best player Iowa State has. He went from playing normal starter minutes and producing last year to coming back from an injury. I think Prohm has got to utilize him more. The more minutes and sets that run through him, the more aggressive he will be. He can get to the basket against anyone and did a good job setting up his team mates. The problem isn't him, it's getting him involved in the game sooner than what is happening now.

Oh please. If he wants to play more, be better.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
These threads make me laugh.....even in pathetic defeat. But....man..........that was not good basketball at the end.....that was like Canada recreation center crap. Not winning Big 12 stuff.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
it looks like he's playing to show off to NBA teams rather than for the betterment of the team.

He's the most talented player on the team, but goes off to do his own thing too much. It's also something that bothers me with Shayok. The shots they are getting are tough shots and not shots gotten because of play design.

I can't excuse the last shot he took today. There was time to take a couple of dribbles and get a better look than that. That shot goes in 1 out of 10 times.

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
He was so ******* bad today.

Maybe, but he definitely showed signs of last years play today in spurts. His confidence is coming back. Conditt played well minus the missed free throw. Wigginton, Babb, Conditt, Jacobson all missed critical free throws.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Maybe, but he definitely showed signs of last years play today in spurts. His confidence is coming back. Conditt played well minus the missed free throw. Wigginton, Babb, Conditt, Jacobson all missed critical free throws.

He had maybe 3 good minutes. And he was a ******* disaster in the rest of it.

If he wants to go to nba he better figure **** out.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron