Alamo tickets

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Where are you all getting actual tickets? Through ISU, or through Alamo bowl? Stubhub? Been looking around, and want to find some decent seats, but with ISU, it looks like we will be stuck in the end zone.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Where are you all getting actual tickets? Through ISU, or through Alamo bowl? Stubhub? Been looking around, and want to find some decent seats, but with ISU, it looks like we will be stuck in the end zone.

Get them from Iowa state if at all possible. It’s so important that we get credit for tickets sold. That’s a big reason why we got the Alamo.

BeneventiCy28

Feb 9, 2015
Granger
Go through Iowa state. Tickets aren’t in the best location, but for the same seats on ticketmaster, which is where it took me when I went through the Alamo Bowl, the same seats are more. Iowa state’s prices are face value and you sure won’t find that online anywhere. If you want good seats along the sidelines, get ready to open your wallet. Those tickets are pricey

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Get them from Iowa state if at all possible. It’s so important that we get credit for tickets sold. That’s a big reason why we got the Alamo.

Screw that, get the best seats that you can afford no matter where they come from. If the schools' seats don't sell out then maybe the bowl will get the hint that they shouldn't give us dog crap seating locations.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
I don't even know how to buy through ISU. Don't you have to be a donor or something?

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
When they see how many people we bring tickets through ISU won’t matter. I’m sure rent they track location too

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My problem is, I need five tickets and my level only secures four. So I get pushed back with the non donors and risk not getting any. Haven't decided what I will do yet.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Go through Iowa state. Tickets aren’t in the best location, but for the same seats on ticketmaster, which is where it took me when I went through the Alamo Bowl, the same seats are more. Iowa state’s prices are face value and you sure won’t find that online anywhere. If you want good seats along the sidelines, get ready to open your wallet. Those tickets are pricey

I will continue to donate every year. But I hate not sitting where I want to. So I bought mine through Ticketmaster and upped my donation level because I felt bad.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
My problem is, I need five tickets and my level only secures four. So I get pushed back with the non donors and risk not getting any. Haven't decided what I will do yet.
Find another person buying tickets in your club level that doesn’t need their allotment. Under special instructions request tickets next to each other. Tickets will be assigned based on the lower person’s position in Cyclone Club

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Got my tickets through the bowl package, but signed up in the first half an hour, so hopefully they will not suck too bad. Should have gone to the ISU site, but I am not a season ticket holder, or anything else, so probably wasn't going to do much better than way.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
we donate and bought through ISU last year. Our seats were nose bleeds at Memphis. Non donor friends waited until last minute, paid less, got much better seats. They will still know we travel well.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Bought the exact seats I wanted through Stub Hub when I saw them at what I thought was a decent price. We will see what one of you pays for the seats next to us and find out if I got taken.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Got mine on VividSeats below Face Value even after the fees. I ain't a donor so I am not taking the risk

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Trying to decide if it's worth it to go through the University knowing I'll be sitting by Iowa State fans or go third party and run the risk of sitting by some WSU fans.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I went through ISU. As long as I don't have endzone view tickets (And I shouldn't since I didn't select that price option) I'll be satisfied.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron