Is Miz game really on Cyclones TV?

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
No one picked that up for national TV?

Former Big8 rivals...early season Power 5 conference match up...and it's on Cyclones TV?

I'll watch...but sad that more people won't be able to see it.

Actually glad to here that, just signed up for CyClone TV for a month to watch last night's game, although I agree it is too bad someone didn't pick it up

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
I wouldn’t care as much if cyclonestv wasn’t stuck in 2005 and had a decent streaming service. It’s obvious that Pollard never has to watch the game on that service otherwise I doubt he’d put up with that type of quality

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
88PTS9.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Take away feeling like it's my first time seeing an internet video and I guess I don't really care but yeah, two big schools only online on a small market is pretty stupid.

• Agree
Reactions: candg4ever

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Guys, we are completely missing an opportunity here. Someone needs to talk CW into talking to Jamie about getting a CF commercial on there. Think about potential....

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
I wouldn’t care as much if cyclonestv wasn’t stuck in 2005 and had a decent streaming service. It’s obvious that Pollard never has to watch the game on that service otherwise I doubt he’d put up with that type of quality
Mine was solid last night.

• Agree
Reactions: cycart

0u812

Jan 14, 2012
quality was poor once again last night. Not seeming any better on my end, even with quality high speed internet.

I was blown away with all the "other" televised games last night....bunch of crappy games on tv, in full HD nonetheless. ISU vs Mizzou should be on tv, somehow.....oh well. Back to 2004 cyclonetv I guess Friday night...

• Agree
Reactions: CprE84 and jbhtexas

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
quality was poor once again last night. Not seeming any better on my end, even with quality high speed internet.

Just another data point here for the poor streaming quality last night. Perhaps the interwebs were congested with people looking at election stuff. It doesn't appear that the Cyclones.tv player has any capability to display connection stats, but it would have been interesting to see what kind of stream I was getting.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Mine was solid last night.

I was blown away with all the "other" televised games last night....bunch of crappy games on tv, in full HD nonetheless. ISU vs Mizzou should be on tv, somehow.....oh well. Back to 2004 cyclonetv I guess Friday night...

This is what's frustrating. Good for some, crap for others. Mine was just "okay". Not sure why. I stream 75 mbps (per speed test last night) and stream MLB, Netflix, YouTube, Amazon etc in HD with no issues. Okay, sometimes have to reboot MLB because their old app on my TV is totes crap, but then it's back to HD again. I am not trying to run this on a Commodore dialing up on AOL. :confused: Something has certainly changed, I used to stream Cy.TV on my laptop and HDMI it a 60" TV with less internet speed than I have now. :(

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
My stream sucked during the first 2/3 of the first half. But, I don't have the spiffiest internet speed. However, the rest of the game worked well.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Just another data point here for the poor streaming quality last night. Perhaps the interwebs were congested with people looking at election stuff. It doesn't appear that the Cyclones.tv player has any capability to display connection stats, but it would have been interesting to see what kind of stream I was getting.

Was actually worse on Sunday for me trying to stream the WBB game. :(

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I couldn't even get the game last night. It would play the Chevrolet commercial just fine each time I restarted it (It has been at least 3 years for that commercial - just what does "limited time deals" mean anyway) but wouldn't even start to bring me a game feed. I could get the audio only feed but not the video one. I tried on both my phone and my laptop and got nothing.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006

I was thinking maybe they limited the resolution last night. I only tried the app, I should have checked though a browser on a pc. The connection was blurry and is never that bad in the app for me. And I didn’t have anything to drink so it wasn’t that.

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
Resolution was awful all around for me last night and it was very choppy most of the game. Streamed a couple of other games with no problems.

• Agree
Reactions: StClone

jj-cyclones

Dec 26, 2007
Ames
Not able to stream on my Google Pixel phone...worked fine on my wife's iPhone.

Cyclone.tv doesn't work with Android, I take it?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron