Season Tickets

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Finally in the area post-graduation and am wanting to buy season tickets - am I going to have to wait for someone trying to sell them, or does Iowa State sell them at a later time? Did I miss the boat, or do I need to actually go to the ticket office?

I'm on the ticket site now and can't seem to buy any MBB season tickets at the moment. I can't even buy single football tickets. Only options I'm getting are WBB, Wrestling, and a couple different packages.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I second this question. Not going to be moving back to Iowa for at least another 4-5 years unfortunately, but if and when we have the chance...

Definitely want to invest in two for FB and MBB.

kirk89gt

Feb 15, 2014
Basketball tickets should be hitting mailboxes any day now.

Orders are taken in June-ish.

If you are looking for season tickets they are out there right now or you can go game by game, whatever floats your boat. Prices will vary based on day of game, who we are playing, how well we are playing, where the seats are, etc.

If you are looking at game by game, hit me up as I will have some for sale this season (can’t go to all the games).

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Cubs your late for hoops that is early summer. Look thru the tkt exchange I know there were some selling full seasons in there. Late Oct will have single tickets for some games. KU is off the market already according to the AD.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Finally in the area post-graduation and am wanting to buy season tickets - am I going to have to wait for someone trying to sell them, or does Iowa State sell them at a later time? Did I miss the boat, or do I need to actually go to the ticket office?

I'm on the ticket site now and can't seem to buy any MBB season tickets at the moment. I can't even buy single football tickets. Only options I'm getting are WBB, Wrestling, and a couple different packages.

I'd take a shot at calling the ticket office.
Good money says I can't make it very often. Keep me posted and we can probably work some kind of something out.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Thanks, everyone!

I didn't get a job and move to the area until August and lets just say the fiance is not big into sports. Yesterday morning she mentioned how she wants season tickets to MBB and I knew this would be an opportunity I couldn't turn down.

I'll call the ticket office tomorrow and see what they say.

• Winner
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
There might be a few season tix up in the last few rows. We added a third season ticket for our daughter a few weeks ago.