InPlay in DM

CyGal

Mar 1, 2006
WDM
I have a department outing at InPlay in DM today. Anyone been there?

If so, can you confirm that they have skeeball?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I've been there, they have some skeeball in the lower level but it's more little kids games there. I'd recommend reserving the mini-bowling room, that is a ton of fun!

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
I had my wedding reception on the east side of the building. For some reason it is the same building but they call that Forte.

Anyway's you should have a pretty good time. They have some good games there and of course the bar is right next to you, so you got that going for you, which is nice. But yes, trying reserving the bowling room

CyGal

Mar 1, 2006
WDM
We have the bowling room and the billiards room reserved for the afternoon.
What else is there? Just arcade games?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Recommendation: Do not attempt to climb the wall after a few beers.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
I've been there, they have some skeeball in the lower level but it's more little kids games there. I'd recommend reserving the mini-bowling room, that is a ton of fun!

If you go into that room, bring earplugs. We had a friend's b-day party this summer in there.

Once the bowlers get going, it's like a wrecking ball going through the room. Louder than hell!

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

Our company outing was there. I wish I'd found the skeeball down there earlier - I played that all night once I found it!

The mini-bowling is fun, but it is SUPER loud in there. Bring some ibuprofen!

Detasseler

Jul 16, 2007
Campus
My business club just had an outing there on Monday and I'd say it's a lot of fun, but bring some money since the games are quite expensive!

CyGal

Mar 1, 2006
WDM
Apparently we're getting cards with money on them to use on the games, along with free drinks (beer, pop) and pizza. I don't know how much per person we're getting on the cards, but they expect to keep us there for 3 and a half hours, so hopefully they planned accordingly.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron