Ryan Anderson Commits!

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Does he project to 149? Him and Carr would be a formidable 1-2 punch.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Christensen is an SEP kid. Coach’s son. Strong as an ox. Had a heck of an off-season in FS and Greco. Has some potential, sure.

I know nothing of the others, so i will leave it there.

Shoot no, now I know which Fisher. Kyler is a senior and probably going to play football from what I hear. Think he committed just recently, IIRC. Is it Cody Fisher? Woodward Granger is his school. Talked to his dad at several youth tourneys when our kids were younger. Kid got very big. Thinking he works out at Grand View wrestling club.

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa
Cody Fisher from Madrid, wrestles at Woodward Granger - junior who is a two time state runner up. Gabe Christensen from SEP, the head coach’s son - he is a stud. And then the Schriever boys from Mason City. Cullan is obviously a big time recruit - he’s going to be hard to land but it is positive news that he spent the first day of junior recruiting in Ames.

• Winner
Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Cody Fisher from Madrid, wrestles at Woodward Granger - junior who is a two time state runner up. Gabe Christensen from SEP, the head coach’s son - he is a stud. And then the Schriever boys from Mason City. Cullan is obviously a big time recruit - he’s going to be hard to land but it is positive news that he spent the first day of junior recruiting in Ames.

Does Madrid compete with WG? I thought he was from madrid, was practicing at ballard during his elementary days. He would wrestle a bracket above or below mine usually. My kid was in the same bracket at a couple tourneys but they never met up. Now mine is not even playing football at Cody's wrestling weight.

Cullan is in deep with Brands. Family is a bunch of hawks. He will do whatever Sebolt tells him to do. With TJ running a youth program at ISU, that is probably why they were there. Highly question if they would consider anything ISU otherwise.