Random Thoughts XII - This Thread Delivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Not watching. As soon as I saw them "dancing" I switched it off. It's like two middle school boys trying to one up each other.

If they were the regulars it would end pretty quickly. I preferred it when it was the round guy and Murphy.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Just got home, had to pull over about 10 minutes from home so she could empty the stomach acid that was left. I might sleep on the couch tonight, I turn into the biggest baby with puke.

Also, pray for me that she doesnt find out about these posts, she wouldnt be happy.

Welcome to the club!

• Funny
Reactions: cmjh10

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Summer class is winding down. Final paper is due on Saturday night. Needs to be at least two pages longer which I think is attainable but much more than that will be fluff I think. Researching cartels is a little more interesting than I thought it would be.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Just got home, had to pull over about 10 minutes from home so she could empty the stomach acid that was left. I might sleep on the couch tonight, I turn into the biggest baby with puke.

Also, pray for me that she doesnt find out about these posts, she wouldnt be happy.

#NotHusbandMaterial

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
9Id42ja.jpg

Good morning Minneapolis! I've been meaning to stay at the W @ the Foshay building for a while but it was always sold out. Glad I snagged it this week

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
We had 2 1/4 inches in the gauge when we went to bed last night, but I think it rained off and on all night. Have to check at lunchtime for the grand total. (Too dark when I get up to see the gauge.)

But hopefully my lawn will have a renaissance now.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
9Id42ja.jpg

Good morning Minneapolis! I've been meaning to stay at the W @ the Foshay building for a while but it was always sold out. Glad I snagged it this week
You can almost see my building in that picture. Move the one with the halo at the top and I'll be there waiving at you. Also, since it's pretty much right across the street, I'll recommend eating at Hell's Kitchen. Especially for breakfast.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloneG

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
So last night I happened to catch that 90 day fiance and being that it was mentioned here I watched a bit of it. One guy is traveling to Brazil for a real woman, another guy is traveling to Colombia for what has to be a catfish. Then there is the 42 year old woman hooking up with a 24 year old guy from Amsterdam that seems like a complete tool. The show is just a train wreck.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Son has Jon Wik on. The mayhem commercial guy is in it. Didn’t know he was an actual actor.
He was in one of those detective shows too. Law and Order or something that isn't on anymore.
edit: just got to KC's post...beat me to it again.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Summer class is winding down. Final paper is due on Saturday night. Needs to be at least two pages longer which I think is attainable but much more than that will be fluff I think. Researching cartels is a little more interesting than I thought it would be.
Oil, drug or other cartels?

Status
Not open for further replies.