Conditt made the Puerto Rico Team

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
It would appear. Good for him!

GeorgeConditt3 ‏ @damane_event 1h1 hour ago
GeorgeConditt3 Retweeted FBPUR

Gotta admit, I'm grinning ear to ear right out now!
1f601.png
1f1f5-1f1f7.png
1f3c0.png
#hardworkpaysoff #cyclONEnation
1f32a.png

GeorgeConditt3 added,

DfCGHV6U0AA1Kw3.jpg

FBPUR @fbpur
¡Puerto Rico, te presentamos a nuestra #SelecciónPUR Sub-18 que jugará en el Premundial #FIBAU18Americas!
1f1f5-1f1f7.png
1f3c0.png

Show this thread
2 replies2 retweets12 likes

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
It's going to be a great experience for George, but just keeping things in perspective, I don't think there are many P5 centers down in baseball country that he competed with.

If he develops his body and his game, his length could see him to the senior team before he leaves ISU.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
It's going to be a great experience for George, but just keeping things in perspective, I don't think there are many P5 centers down in baseball country that he competed with.

If he develops his body and his game, his length could see him to the senior team before he leaves ISU.
You are correct, but he has the opportunity to play against great competition that he may not see until he gets much playing time here

• Agree
Reactions: baagoe and Psiclone

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
George seems to have a great personality and he seems like he would be a very coach-able player. Plus he is long, athletic and runs the court hard. He likely isn't going to be ready early, but if he works hard and his body matures he could be a real stud down the road. I looking forward to seeing what kind of player he develops into.