Marcedus leech commits.....?

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
According to this article anyway. Would be nice to get to the bottom of this and see if it's true or not. Someone get hines and his sources on it.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kans...12/university-of-kansas/article209989509.html

Quote about leech:

Leech picks ISU
Marcedus Leech, a 2019 wing from Poplar Bluff, Mo., recently announced his commitment to Iowa State in a Snapchat post. Leech was a borderline five-star recruit after his freshman season of high school but has struggled to remain healthy. He’s suffered from a stress fracture in his shin and a broken foot.

An athletic scorer with a lot of upside, Leech had the likes of Kansas, Missouri, Florida State and LSU on his radar before picking Iowa State. He’s taken visits to Kansas, Kentucky and Missouri among others and could reignite interest from other schools even after his commitment if he can show he’s the same player from before the injuries.

Rivals:
https://247sports.com/Player/Marcedus-Leech-93052

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I feel like those are both injuries that will heal up well. I hope this is true... I’m not a snatchchatter so can anyone confirm?

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I feel like those are both injuries that will heal up well. I hope this is true... I’m not a snatchchatter so can anyone confirm?
That's what's crazy. If he did commit through Snapchat, this story is two weeks old, so the Snapchat would be long gone. Apparently no screenshots. I'd be curious how the article's writer got the info.

I did see someone pressed him on this, and he said Leech is moving to a different school soon, and he assumes Iowa St is keeping the commitment quiet for some reason.

Reactions: cyclones12321

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I'm guessing he got mixed up with Jackson snapchatting Nixon's commitment?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Has he even been on the radar? Has he been mentioned on here in the recruiting articles or anything?