#WinInTheDark

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
#WinInTheDark ????????

SIAP, but I probably am too old to get what all the hashtag stuff on Twitter really means. Can anyone help out an Old Cyclone? I think the hashtag is cool, and may represent something about uniforms or late night off-season conditioning or something like that. I know that I really did #TrustTheProcess.

Thanks, guys!

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
tenor.gif

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
#WinInTheDark ????????

SIAP, but I probably am too old to get what all the hashtag stuff on Twitter really means. Can anyone help out an Old Cyclone? I think the hashtag is cool, and may represent something about uniforms or late night off-season conditioning or something like that. I know that I really did #TrustTheProcess.

Thanks, guys!
This. It's about winning by working when nobody is looking. Love the hashtag as well.

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
#WinInTheDark ????????

Thanks, guys!
Putting in work when no one is watching

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
#WinInTheDark ????????

Thanks, guys!

How to pick up the ladies and score.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
This. It's about winning by working when nobody is looking. Love the hashtag as well.

Yep. Games are played in the bright sunlight and under the lights with everyone looking. You win games by preparation and training "in the dark".