Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Just got an email telling me that Spike channel has become Paramount channel. Wasn't spike the old TNN? Why do people change names of channels? Said the shows would still be there, whatever they were.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
OK. What is up with all of these 4" furnace filters? Do you all live in clean rooms? Do you you decontamination showers in your mud rooms?

This sounds like a recipe for carbon monoxide poisoning. Are you sure you're not a zombie?
The 4" filter came when I replaced my old furnace with a high- efficiency, a few years ago.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
I was in Dallas the weekend when the Saints beat the Colts. It was supposed to snow and they were warning people that accumulations could reach 1 tenth of an inch of snow. I was wearing a jacket and some girls at a bar asked me if I was freezing. I told them it was practically skinny dipping weather. They giggled.

So @GTO @cyrocksmypants is Cube 0 worth watching? I rewatched Cube the other day for the first time in forever and then watched Hypercube. Need to know if Cube 0 added anything to the story.
I just saw the trailer for Cube Zero. Looked pretty good. I guess I just saw Cube and Hypercube.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I never heard of Cubed. Looked it up and it is the 4th one.

View attachment 53000
"Cubed" was a TV show.
"Cubed" follows three office drones - Michelle, Pizzi, and Bernie - as they kill time at their cubicles discussing sports and pop culture as well as original skits and hilarious videos.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
"Cubed" was a TV show.
"Cubed" follows three office drones - Michelle, Pizzi, and Bernie - as they kill time at their cubicles discussing sports and pop culture as well as original skits and hilarious videos.
So there is no 4th Cube movie, OK, only one to go

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Just got an email telling me that Spike channel has become Paramount channel. Wasn't spike the old TNN? Why do people change names of channels? Said the shows would still be there, whatever they were.
Kind of like Outdoor Life Network became OLN then became Versus then became NBC Sports Network?

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I've played cubert, does that count?
Q-bert.png

Reactions: BCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I had absolutely no idea what day it was when I woke up today. Was tired and maybe had a little too much to drink last night so thought for sure it must be Saturday. It is not Saturday.
Did you make your lady guest breakfast or did you just make a quick run to Valley Pastries?

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Also MrsWx mentioned this morning how she wishes we would have gotten a whole home humidifier at that time and that it was apparently and option but I ignored it.

In this part of the country, the only time you would want to run a humidifier would be now, when temperatures are very low. Otherwise, you're just asking for moisture/mildew problems.

Reactions: wxman1

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I am so glad I quit smoking years ago. I just saw three people all bundled up coming back from going out for a smoke.

This times 1,000,000,000. I quit in 1996 when my urologist told me I had cancer.....best thing I ever did. I look at people smoking now and wonder how I could have ever been so stupid. (Of course, I just wanted to be like my Dad. I watched cigarettes kill him, and it wasn't pretty.)

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-16_10-21-42.jpeg
    upload_2018-1-16_10-21-42.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 5

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
OK. What is up with all of these 4" furnace filters? Do you all live in clean rooms? Do you you decontamination showers in your mud rooms?

This sounds like a recipe for carbon monoxide poisoning. Are you sure you're not a zombie?

I learned this weekend that Zombies come out from inside of you. Also that zombie Elsa is really scary.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
This times 1,000,000,000. I quit in 1996 when my urologist told me I had cancer.....best thing I ever did. I look at people smoking now and wonder how I could have ever been so stupid. (Of course, I just wanted to be like my Dad. I watched cigarettes kill him, and it wasn't pretty.)
I'm not sure anyone can even afford to smoke anymore. At $5.00 a pack it would cost me $12.50 a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron