Reggie Smith...

im4cyru

Mar 30, 2014
The irony here is that Reggie Smith was the referee (white hat) for Iowa State's two most recent, largest victories; the win over #2 Oklahoma State in 2011 and this seasons victory in Norman. Go figure.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
I ordered a pizza at Casey's under the name "Flag". To my surprise, Reggie Smith picked it up. He wasn't the SOB I thought.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Back in the day, way back, a woman might flirt with you by dropping her handkerchief, thus giving the guy the opportunity to pick it up and bring it to her.
Maybe Reggie just needs to knock a little rust off his whistle?

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
A mother and young child trapped under a crashed semi were saved this morning when Reggie Smith happened to pass by and decided to pick up the truck and trailer by himself.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Reggie Smith in the doctors office.

Nurse: Jacqueline Rodgers, come on back
Reggie Smith: You sure that doesn't say Reggie Smith?

Doctor: Reggie, looking at your records, I see you're well past due for your tetanus shot.
Reggie Smith: No, I don't think so

Doctor: Reggie, you've been bumping into walls, your shoes don't match, and you're facing the wall while I'm talking to you. I'm afraid you're completely blind.
Reggie Smith: I don't know what you're talking about, I have 20/20 eyesight

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I heard that Reggie Smith was the mastermind behind the Kinnick "wave."

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
I never want to wish anyone ill will, but I firmly believe in karma and whoever is responsible for what happened Saturday should probably be looking over their shoulder.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I never want to wish anyone ill will, but I firmly believe in karma and whoever is responsible for what happened Saturday should probably be looking over their shoulder.

After the game, TV showed Reggie Smith heading to the locker room with Joel Lanning coming behind him. Would Lanning bump him? Say something to him?

Nope. Just ran past. Classy. But a little bump would have been nice.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
My mom always told me not to **** off because it would cause you to go blind. Reggie Smith, you have been a very, very naughty boy!

Last edited:

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
After the game, TV showed Reggie Smith heading to the locker room with Joel Lanning coming behind him. Would Lanning bump him? Say something to him?

I was one who was firmly against Mayfield's stunt last week but Lanning jumping Smith and kicking the crap out of him right there in the tunnel would have been just fine by me. Bring Lazard in for a little elbow drop and CMC in with a folding chair, and ISU's twitter trend hits an all time high.

I'm imagining something like that scene in High Fidelity with Ian.

• Funny
Reactions: CascadeClone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

I was one who was firmly against Mayfield's stunt last week but Lanning jumping Smith and kicking the crap out of him right there in the tunnel would have been just fine by me. Bring Lazard in for a little elbow drop and CMC in with a folding chair, and ISU's twitter trend hits an all time high.

I'm imagining something like that scene in High Fidelity with Ian.

• Creative
Reactions: Cycsk

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The Big 12 should call Reggie Smith today and tell him not to worry he still has a job.

And then a few minutes later call him back and say.... "we're just kidding, after further consultation, your'e fired!!".

• Funny
Reactions: Spanky

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron