*New Uniform Thread*

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
I love grey uniforms but unless the uniforms are all grey, the grey needs to be lighter. I dont like the dark grey with dark cardinal combo. I think a much lighter grey would look way better. I thought the shade of grey that Colorado wore last year looked good. Imagine if we wore gold helmets with these.

hi-res-092df1f8fb2d67222d5e66a69ada95af_crop_north.jpg

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Was looking at the football poster hanging in my office.

Same scheme we are wearing this weekend, and I don't think it looks that terrible.

Obviously I'm sure its touched up a bit.

Clones8686

Jan 19, 2015
Good point, it is exactly the same as on the poster, gotta say, it does look pretty sharp on there.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

This is something I'm surprised ISU hasn't done yet. Not specifically a Harvey related decal but an alternate sticker on one of the current helmets.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
If someone has good photoshopping skills, I'd love to see cardinal subbed in for blue on UCLA's uniforms. I think the gold helmet/pants would look good.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Oh no breaking out the ALL WHITES for the 11am kick on CBS Sports Network!

I figure we'd save those for a bigger game.

Still sticking with cardinal(cardinal masks)-white-cardinal for this weekend.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
What are peoples thoughts on this logo? I noticed this weekend that the cheerleaders had it on their uniforms rather than the traditional I-State logo or Cyclones.

I've been noticing this logo more and more as of late.

I personally like it,and purchased this shirt. Capture.PNG

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
What are peoples thoughts on this logo? I noticed this weekend that the cheerleaders had it on their uniforms rather than the traditional I-State logo or Cyclones.

I personally like it,and purchased this shirt. View attachment 49806
I actually like that logo. Nothing more boring than a letter(s) symbol.

Also, those gray uniforms Saturday, my gawd, please stop doing that to my second favorite school. The juxtaposition of Iowa's classic look with those absurdly dull what-the-hell threads was dramatic, almost comical
. Put them away forever.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

I personally like it,and purchased this shirt. View attachment 49806

They use that logo for the helmet stickers
IMG_1108.PNG

• Disagree
Reactions: GM4ISU

FSD

Jul 5, 2015
imho....the gray uni's need to be shelved. Difficult to read lettering AND:

Color Meaning: Meaning of The Color Grey

DECEMBER 27, 2010 JENNIFER BOURN

Gray is a cool, neutral, and balanced color. The color gray is an emotionless, moody color that is typically associated with meanings of dull, dirty, and dingy, as well as formal, conservative, and sophisticated.

The color gray is a timeless and practical color that is often associated with loss or depression. Dark, charcoal gray communicates some of the strength and mystery of black. It is a sophisticated color that lack the negativity of the color black. Light grays can carry some of the attributes of the color white.

The gray color affects the mind and body by causing unsettling feelings. Light grays are feminine in nature, while dark grays are masculine in nature.