RECRUITING: Possible visit date for Rodgerick Brown

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Gun to your head do we land both?

We land both of them, then much of this GIF is in order...

3-04Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Lots of stuff to go down before this occurs, but hearing from a source that if Rodgerick Brown indeed reclassifies to the class of 2017, Iowa State believes they will receive an official visit from him the week of June 19.

Very early but wanted to pass it along.

So is it safe to infer that Brown plans to make a decision on reclassifying in the next two weeks?

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
No.... That'd be ideal but competition is going to be tough.

There is another immediately eligible transfer that's a possibility but Iowa State is waiting on grades. I don't want to say his name cuz it might not even be possible. Stay tuned.

Guard or big. Give us that at least :)

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I would "hope" that CW can give us the name now. That means Cyclonefanatics expect it shortly.

• Funny
Reactions: Goclones1727

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007

There is another immediately eligible transfer that's a possibility but Iowa State is waiting on grades. I don't want to say his name cuz it might not even be possible. Stay tuned.

If you were a hypothetical grad transfer waiting on grades, what position would you play?

Reactions: Dandy

jim4

Sep 27, 2014
Is there a time by which we should know one way or another? Next week? End of month?

Reactions: woodm07

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Yes. Not technically a grad transfer though. Odd deal.
Okay, CF super-sleuths. Find us a few players who were academically ineligible and sat out for one year to work on their grades, potentially at a different school or a Juco. I'm thinking a player like that would be immediately eligible, since they already sat out a year, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: isutrevman

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa

Is it really though?

Middle Tennessee, Florida Gulf Coast, Wichita State and UAB.

• Agree
Reactions: ForbinsAscynt

cyclonerich

Dec 8, 2016
Okay, CF super-sleuths. Find us a few players who were academically ineligible and sat out for one year to work on their grades, potentially at a different school or a Juco. I'm thinking a player like that would be immediately eligible, since they already sat out a year, but I'm not sure.
This guy could't get into Notre Dame, but has worked on his grades and would be immediately eligible. May not be a starter but would make a tough scout/practice player. Could be a steel (worker) for us.
rude.jpg

Last edited:

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Wouldn't the grad transfer have to be very good, and be able to get a lot of PT, if you are going to take him over a 4 year player?