NBA: ***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread***

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Noel to Dallas in exchange for Bogut, Anderson, and a first round pick to Philadelphia.

Like that trade more for Dallas as it sounds like that pick is pretty highly protected. Have to assume the 76ers are buying out Bogut, wonder if he would consider going back to Golden St?

Also looks like Paul George could be headed to Boston if they are willing to include this year's Nets pick.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Like that trade more for Dallas as it sounds like that pick is pretty highly protected. Have to assume the 76ers are buying out Bogut, wonder if he would consider going back to Golden St?

Also looks like Paul George could be headed to Boston if they are willing to include this year's Nets pick.

Yeah, good deal for Dallas as depending on what the pick protection is.

Re: PG to the Celts - that sucks, but it's probably Indy's best long term move. I'd be thrilled if they could get Brown and the 2017 Nets pick but I doubt Boston would part with both. Are the Lakers still in the mix for Paul George or is it Boston or bust?

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Yeah, good deal for Dallas as depending on what the pick protection is.

Re: PG to the Celts - that sucks, but it's probably Indy's best long term move. I'd be thrilled if they could get Brown and the 2017 Nets pick but I doubt Boston would part with both. Are the Lakers still in the mix for Paul George or is it Boston or bust?
I think the word is he's only interested in long-term deals with the Pacers or the Lakers. Not sure if the Celtics are at the table or if they're still in Jimmy Butler mode.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Wait, so Chicago gave up McDermott and Gibson and a 2nd rounder for two dudes that average a combined 10 points a game?

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Is this serious?
Probably depends on your interpretation? He's barely averaging a quarter of playtime a game so I would hope it's not taken literally. But he's got a lot of potential and could really grow into a role under the right system. Give him some time and he'll develop.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
They needed to move Gibson at some point but thought they could have got more for him. Payne has potential but hasn't showed much more than that so far.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Just when you think the Bulls front office couldn't be any dumber they make a move like this. Hopefully it's a move that costs them a spot in the playoffs.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron