Favorite Shower Activities

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
As others have said: Beer. I usually take quick showers. Once in awhile I'll just stand there and let the hot water hit me for awhile...

-farmer blow

I have this thing where I swipe all the water off of me so it doesn't take as long to dry off...

Yep. Across the chest and then down both arms.

You guys are so dumb. That would never work, you'd still have water pouring back on to you. The real trick is to bring the towel in to the shower with you. That way you can dry off while getting clean at the same time.

Reactions: 4theCYcle

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
You guys are so dumb. That would never work, you'd still have water pouring back on to you. The real trick is to bring the towel in to the shower with you. That way you can dry off while getting clean at the same time.

4707656816_0a5ec48321.jpg

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I just feel like in most stand alone shower units like the one I use the pooling effect created by the shape of the shower floor just gives everything that little bit more "splash". Maybe add a little extra sud to the shower wall next time for a nice fluffy burst.
I tried this method this morning and am still confused. Do I need to have a pile of suds and bubbles on the ground when doing this, or am I just blasting the water on the floor?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I tried this method this morning and am still confused. Do I need to have a pile of suds and bubbles on the ground when doing this, or am I just blasting the water on the floor?

Just blasting the water on the floor. The key is to sit deep, but not too deep.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
@theantiAIRBHG I was thinking of you this morning in the shower ;)

What I do: Facing away from the shower head, I tilt my head back so water is hitting the top and almost my face. Then, I put my head back to normal and the warm water runs down the back of my head and neck. I need to think of a name for it.

• Informative
Reactions: theantiAIRBHG

TOFB4ISU

Nov 6, 2010
The QC
In the Towers we would plug the drain and then let the water get up to the edge of the 'dry off area' (Towers people know what I mean). Invite some girls for some good clean fun.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
I have one of those stand alone shower stalls in my basement, looks like a phone booth.

My 9 year old kid threw his t-shirt in to cover the drain, turned on the water, and shut the door. He proceeded to duct tape the door seam to see how full that sucker would get. Crazy bastard.

Anyway... it was interesting to say the least. Once i figured out what he was doing in there I had a dilemma. No real choice but to open the door and let 4 feet of water out.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron