So I had a vasectomy yesterday

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
i wouldn't day mine was painless but i went ti work that day and never needed any pain meds.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I need to get on getting this done (love my kids, but damn are they expen$ive!)

I don't even know how to go about getting this scheduled, are there doctors that specialize in these? OP, who's your doc who does painless ones??

• Informative
Reactions: ECIRT.KCAJ

ECIRT.KCAJ

Aug 14, 2016
I think the Hawks had a superior, flawless vasectomy today with their testicles left hanging in the pink colored visitors locker room...Good God man, good luck with not laughing so hard after Hawkeye game you did not rip something serious causing a penile extraction.
I am not a doctor or have had the pleasure for which to have the procedure that was performed on you yesterday ... but frozen peas and tequilla I have heard do work wonders...I would assume that you drink the tequilla(and milk that part for all that it is worth!).:)... and then throw the peas away.
Best Wishes Cowboy

ECIRT.KCAJ

Aug 14, 2016
I had no pain with mine either. Twelve months later... guess what?
uh oh ? ...paying for another college degree?... if yes is answer to both questions... maybe this procedure is better done by the wife. (let me think about that for a second; but I think she could really have a 100% success rate of said procedure).

That would be a preceeded,with a mutually agreed upon, 4 bottle of tequilla anesthetic call on my part because I don't think the tongue will be the correct surgical instrument used for the incision.