A Humble Thanks from me.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
First off. A Humble Thanks. I am pretty loud and aggressive on the board HOWEVER I was greeted with lots of high fives from iowa state fans. Drank with alot of you at G3 today and even after the game were cool as hell.

We are proud of NDSU and the 5000? Plus were loud today and Iowa State will get better and we are rooting for you. I got beat up pretty bad personally on here yet no one threw a punch at me this weekend. Yet.

Thank you from all of us NDSU fans.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
First off. A Humble Thanks. I am pretty loud and aggressive on the board HOWEVER I was greeted with lots of high fives from iowa state fans. Drank with alot of you at G3 today and even after the game were cool as hell.

We are proud of NDSU and the 5000? Plus were loud today and Iowa State will get better and we are rooting for you. I got beat up pretty bad personally on here yet no one threw a punch at me this weekend. Yet.

... Not what I was expecting.

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Congrats to NDSU... Even though you don't have the numbers of fans or players ISU does you won on the field and in the stands today.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Very impressed with how NDSU traveled . not 1 big 12 team we play brings near that many fans. Heck, probably more than UNI brought last year.

Oct 2, 2012
Iowa

Kudos to you and yours. All of your fans were pretty cool except for the one chick sitting two rows behind me chanting all by herself with no support of either fan base. Best team won today and handily I might add. Good luck on going for another championship this year. Wish we could have some semblance of success your program has.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Keep posting on here. I know a lot of people have found you annoying, but you're an entertaining poster

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Definitely didn't expect that from lakes. Congrats to you guys. We flat out got destroyed today. NDSU came out with a better game plan and executed it well, which we clearly failed to do. Now please, beat Iowa badly.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
NDSU traveled just as well as Nebraska did back when they played here. They used to raise ticket prices just for them.

Very impressive, and an impressive team as well. How is Crockett not playing with a top 10 team? That guy is great.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
What pisses me off is that we paid you guys to kick our ***. Hope you guys make the jump to D1 someday so that is no longer an option. That's a compliment, by the way.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Great program you have. Something we see in other programs that we are completely unable to create here. Your team played HARD, TOUGH and smart. Couldn't say the same about us.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
Iowa is smart and doesn't schedule tough teams

Iowa doesn't schedule teams tougher than they are. They are better than us, so they have a lot more teams to pick from. Until we step up, we have no room to poke fun at the Hawks for their schedule.

Case in point, they still play us.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Congrats. You guys were clearly the better team today and totally deserved the win. Best of luck the rest of the way!

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
John Crockett had visits to Michigan State etc. But sat out a 2 complete years at ndsu with no scholarship which says alot about his character and his drive.
Iowa will buyout I'm pretty sure. Our former AD is there and he would be a nervous wreck for that with his history at ndsu

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
John Crockett had visits to Michigan State etc. But sat out a 2 complete years at ndsu with no scholarship which says alot about his character and his drive.
Iowa will buyout I'm pretty sure. Our former AD is there and he would be a nervous wreck for that with his history at ndsu

I can't wait to give the squaks **** for bailing!