Anyone camping tonight?

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
I would say the latest you want to show up is 11 but don't expect great seats if you do that.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
From my experience with the Kansas game last year I would say that is not early enough.

That's based on the idea this game won't be nearly as big as the Kansas game. The diehard fans are pumped, but a lot of students who have tickets probably don't even realize we've played a game yet. We aren't looking for great seats either, just looking to get in.

Jordanj6502

Jan 9, 2010
Ames
Holy **** I doubt it is that bad. I showed up 2 hours before the doors opened for the Kansas game and got great seats.

I showed up probably 90 minutes before doors opened for the KU, and ended up with fine seats (below the concrete barrier), but I was also in the area of the stairs that got pushed through the doors, and couldn't even get my card swiped if I wanted to.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
That's based on the idea this game won't be nearly as big as the Kansas game. The diehard fans are pumped, but a lot of students who have tickets have already lost interest in football and have shifted their attention to MBB.
FIFY.

Cyfan1843

Jun 30, 2009
Ames
Went in to Harold Nichols at 2 when I came out at 7 3 tents at least 20 people.........glad I have my sets spoken for already. What do you do with your tents when you go in?

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Went in to Harold Nichols at 2 when I came out at 7 3 tents at least 20 people.........glad I have my sets spoken for already. What do you do with your tents when you go in?
Either have someone come get them from you or throw them in the bushes and hope they're there when the game is over I guess.

hunt4isu

Nov 2, 2010
We'll have some guys that aren't going to the game (don't have tickets) pick it up around 2. We'll have it torn down by then. Currently have a giant tent with beds in it, a grill, and a generator powering a flat screen tv and PS3. Ames Trib was out earlier and interviewed a few of us.

Reactions: im4cyclones

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011

They are left outside and the can men use the tents as a place to make BM

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron