Top 10 Plays from 2012-2013(Video)

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Great video. Watched the first 9 and I'm thinking "no way how does he leave *my favorite dunk out*" and it ends up #1!

Thanks for making!

Last edited:

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
Need more Tyrus. Maybe he deserves his own top 10. A couple of his fadeaways against KU in Ames were unbelievable.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
How about a quick reel of Niang's baskets to start the first KU game? That set a great tone for the Big 12 season.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
I'm way ahead of you guys on the Tyrus thing. I originally had some of his extra-ridiculous shots from this season that I was gonna put in, but if figured a montage from his 2 seasons would do more justice.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Great video. Nice work. While all your top 10 were great and very dunk heavy, what about the 3 pointer in the KSU game at home where we passed the ball around the horn like crazy before we finally got Tyrus (I think it was Tyrus, but maybe it was Babb) open for a 3 that he drained? Probably one of the greatest display of passing we had all season. That particular play really stands out to me as it just solidified how well our team was finally clicking together and how unselfishly we played frome then on.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Great video. Nice work. While all your top 10 were great and very dunk heavy, what about the 3 pointer in the KSU game at home where we passed the ball around the horn like crazy before we finally got Tyrus (I think it was Tyrus, but maybe it was Babb) open for a 3 that he drained? Probably one of the greatest display of passing we had all season. That particular play really stands out to me as it just solidified how well our team was finally clicking together and how unselfishly we played frome then on.

That was a sweet possession I had forgotten until your reminder. Didn't remember which game that happened. I'd like to see that again even as a standalone.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty

Didnt Fred say is was his favorite play of the season at that point?

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Didnt Fred say is was his favorite play of the season at that point?

He said something like that. Truthfully, I'd tend to agree with him and even go on to say that was nearly as important of a play as any we've made this season. It really showed our team how fun it can be to pass the ball and set a standard for what type of passing team we had the potential to be.