Poster Ideas for Student Section Balcony

NoJantzesLeft

Oct 6, 2012
Ames, IA
Last home game vs. OU, a bunch of friends and I held up the "Knott in our House" posters. They seemed to be a pretty big hit and we are going to do something similar this Friday, except we are looking for your ideas. Can anybody help us out?

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Last home game vs. OU, a bunch of friends and I held up the "Knott in our House" posters. They seemed to be a pretty big hit and we are going to do something similar this Friday, except we are looking for your ideas. Can anybody help us out?

2 sided: during game, "Welcome WVU" After game, "PWNED NOOB"

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
We welcome the Big East champ to the Big 12!

ty4cy90

Apr 27, 2010
Ames/Spirit Lake
I would go with "thanks seniors", or "Riot Bowl". The only thing about the riot bowl is that although I and others find it quite funny, you probably aren't going to get much TV coverage about it since it's controversial. I like the thanks seniors because it's classy and I know the players as well as fans and bowl reps will appreciate the classiness of it.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I would go with "thanks seniors", or "Riot Bowl". The only thing about the riot bowl is that although I and others find it quite funny, you probably aren't going to get much TV coverage about it since it's controversial. I like the thanks seniors because it's classy and I know the players as well as fans and bowl reps will appreciate the classiness of it.

Our riots always get NATIONAL TV coverage

[video=youtube;X9PuYc_9wks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9PuYc_9wks[/video]

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
If you had time and $ to get something professionally printed I'd make an old-timey wanted poster with Rhoads face on it that says West Virginia's Most Wanted.

Help Support Us

Become a patron