ESPN3 for tonight....

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
Anyone want to hook a Eastern Iowa Cyclone up with use to a ESPN3 account? I have Centurylink. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!?!?!? All the rep I can dish out for my new hero!

Last edited:

IASTATE4LIFE

Apr 22, 2010
you would think that this being a CYCLONE STATE would mean the networks would want to air the game in the entire state of IA.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Maybe a quick PM to CenturyLinkHelp to let them know that their customers would appreciate ESPN3.... Seriously, the guy just popped up the other day and posted in the Mediacomm thread.

josh4isu

Aug 10, 2010
Iowa
Anyone want to hook a Eastern Iowa Cyclone up with use to a ESPN3 account? I have Centurylink. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!?!?!? All the rep I can dish out for my new hero!

Ohhh man i was thinking about it... Then I noticed that it appears you are a yankee fan. Total deal breaker. :jimlad: But really, the game will be on firstrowsports.eu

Reactions: SNEDDS3

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
Ohhh man i was thinking about it... Then I noticed that it appears you are a yankee fan. Total deal breaker. :jimlad: But really, the game will be on firstrowsports.eu

HAHA, everyone hates the Yankees. Blame my father!!! Donny Baseball is the man!!!

As for firstrow, I used to be a big fan but anymore it seems to be hit and miss on the games.

Reactions: josh4isu

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008

Other eastern Iowa TV options for the ISU@ MIZZOU game

"YES" CHANNEL

Mediacom Digital 185
Direct TV 631

of course the CR Gazette listing and game info stated: TV > NONE

they pull this sh#t ll the time in their print edition

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
HAHA, everyone hates the Yankees. Blame my father!!! Donny Baseball is the man!!!

As for firstrow, I used to be a big fan but anymore it seems to be hit and miss on the games.

If you are a Donny Baseball fan, why do you have David Wells as your avatar?

At least I think it's Boomer. Same cup size anyway.

dzmetcalf

Mar 3, 2010
Ames, IA
I'm just hoping that this game isn't blacked out for me on epsn3 like the last one was, I can't wait to be back in Ames next fall and never have to worry about IF the CR stations pick up the game or not

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Just realized that this game isn't being broadcast on Cyclones.com and I'm in Kansas. I have internet access, but don't have ESPN3 access. Can someone hook a brother up?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron