Roll call for Saturday night in Berkeley

cyclone456

Apr 12, 2006
Urbandale, IA
yeah biggest pet peeve is a someone at a sporting event wearing a shirt or jersey of a team that is not playing in the game. if your not interested in the teams playing why are you there? and if you just want to go to watch sports wear something else

mvcfan

Apr 11, 2006
Wow as a very big sports fan in Iowa and a fan of both Iowa and Iowa State I have to say the the view that Iowa state fans have is one of disbelief. I can remember like yesterday when a large amount of hawkeye fans wanted Ferentz out or fired now he is the highest paid coach in the midwest. McDermott is like Ferentz, a very good man and someone who was brought in to clean up the mess that was Iowa State Basketball. The basketball program from the outside looking in might have looked ok, but from within it was a Joke and a mess. McDermott was brought in to clean it up. The wins will come just relax. Maybe if we all got on board and supported him things would move forward faster.

Dont always blame the coach , maybe the players are a reason sometimes........

flinkpoyd01

Sep 27, 2009
SLC, UT
I'd be there if I were back home (Rocklin, CA). Unfortunately it won't be 'til Christmas that I get to go back. Berkeley is a pretty short drive from where I grew up in San Jose. Hope to see some ISU faithful represented on tv tomorrow!