Zodiac Killer identified!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Nope, killer is still unidentified. This group of people are full of crap. It's just a theory, but they provide no evidence whatsoever. Probably a publicity stunt to sell some books or something.
I hadn’t thought of that. I gotta write a book about something and then say some dead dude is actually whatever I’m hyping. Find a guy who didn’t have any family around who can counter it. I hate writing though.

• Haha
Reactions: demoncore1031

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Why is this some big secret? Who really cares who it is.
If it were up to me, I would reveal the secret. As an expert of this case, I laugh anytime someone claims to know who the killer was. I'm not laughing this time because the circumstances and the people that have identified the killer are friends of mine. I can tell you that they don't play games and they don't bs people. You'll see soon enough.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
If it were up to me, I would reveal the secret. As an expert of this case, I laugh anytime someone claims to know who the killer was. I'm not laughing this time because the circumstances and the people that have identified the killer are friends of mine. I can tell you that they don't play games and they don't bs people. You'll see soon enough.

You are also an “expert” on the NFL draft and had the Texans trading up to take Willis #1.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
You are also an “expert” on the NFL draft and had the Texans trading up to take Willis #1.
I never claimed to be a draft expert. That is just something I do for fun and to pass time at work. The real experts mostly had Willis as a top 10 pick so I don't feel too bad about being wrong on that. Do you know how hard it is to do a mock draft? Again, it's fun, so I'm not worried about it.

But... True crime I take very seriously and have put in well over 1,000 hours of research in the last 15+ years. My personal theory, based on a ton of research, was that "Zodiac" was an MK Ultra project that involved a psychiatrist in San Francisco, and I thought the Unabomber may have even been involved. It was a good theory but I have never claimed any of it as fact because it was just a theory with no hard evidence.

My friend didn't give me a name or any details, but him saying he has identified the killer is pretty neat. He is a forensics expert and has a great team working for him. He's making a documentary and that is when the name will be revealed. Not sure when that will be.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyDude16

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
But... True crime I take very seriously and have put in well over 1,000 hours of research in the last 15+ years. My personal theory, based on a ton of research, was that "Zodiac" was an MK Ultra project that involved a psychiatrist in San Francisco, and I thought the Unabomber may have even been involved. It was a good theory but I have never claimed any of it as fact because it was just a theory with no hard evidence.

My friend didn't give me a name or any details, but him saying he has identified the killer is pretty neat. He is a forensics expert and has a great team working for him. He's making a documentary and that is when the name will be revealed. Not sure when that will be.

Heh, this isn’t a knock on you, but you gotta love the classic “I solved the riddle but I can’t tell you until you buy my book/movie/self-help seminar” strategy.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
Heh, this isn’t a knock on you, but you gotta love the classic “I solved the riddle but I can’t tell you until you buy my book/movie/self-help seminar” strategy.
Hey, I completely agree. Seen it so many times over the years. "My dad was the killer, buy my book!"

In this case, my friend is making a documentary to help promote his company, I assume. But he's a professional, as is his entire team. He employs a man that is widely considered to be one of the world's best handwriting analysts, for example. These people have badass resumes and are definitely not amateurs.

Last edited:

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Why can't you? And by not saying a name you're guaranteed to be right

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
The one with Jake G, Robert Downey Jr, and Mark Ruffalo? Top three movie ever made for me.
Solid flick for sure. Fincher made it as accurate as he could. My only complaint is that the focus is on just one suspect. But it was based on a book that strongly suggested Arthur Leigh Allen was the killer.

I don't know if this is 100% true, but I have heard that the police found a video tape labelled "Z" in his basement after his death. On this video, Allen is dancing around and flipping the cops the bird. Pretty funny, if true.