Wilder vs Ortiz II

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
I’m actually too cheap to buy it. But I keep hoping boxing makes a comeback.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I’m actually too cheap to buy it. But I keep hoping boxing makes a comeback.
I stopped watching after Pac was robbed in the Bradley fight. Watched all PPV religiously up until then. Getting back into it.

WIB

Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I wont send the link directly.... but if you google search a white powder that rhymes with "black" and then "streams" afterward you will find it. Hopefully I don't get banned for this!

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Focus Town
I'm sold on Wilder now. Took me forever to come around to him because of how awful his boxing technique is(to be fair he started fighting very late). His power is just insane, the right hand to KO Ortiz Saturday night was incredible.

• Agree
Reactions: CubsClones1