Where is Brocktember?

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
It's Russian collusion, I tell you. That's the reason. Putin directs his cronies to hack the team's communications and phones via hidden apps. These relay the play calls back to the Kremlin, where he can tell his oligrach buddies to lay huge amounts of money on the games, knowing that they'll pay out.

Money is laundered, oligarchs are happy, and because it's ISU, not a name-brand team, nobody takes a second look at it.

Did Tulsi slip you the secret memo? Seriously, though, I think he just wants TOE to feel better about themselves and not embarrass anyone in Iowa.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I have a feeling the slower start this year is due greatly to youth and also losing David Montgomery and Hakeem Butler. You can practice all you want, but roles are truly defined during games and you can see who shows up when the lights are on.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
This year is kind of the first year I agree. We should have started better this year. The last few we have had some sort of thing going on. Kempt starting at Quarterback and Brock not being ready. There have been a few things that have happened. This year we should have one or zero losses. Just my opinion.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What's the deal with airline food?
Jennifer%20Love%20Hewitt%20choking.gif

Reactions: cdface

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Why does ISU always start the year off so slow with unnecessary losses under Campbell? He talks all summer about how prepared they are and the "process".. However it seems his process starts midseason, when out of title game contention. Maybe he should start the process a month earlier. The team doesn't even look the same, mainly play calling, (coaches) as it did those first few games.

I dunno but could be worse, Chiztober, Rhoadvember, ..

Also Texas, OU, Baylor and ISU still have not finished their round robin, lots of games left to have shot at Big 12 title

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
That's Jason Mamoa aka Aquaman aka Khal Drogo. He lived in Norwalk back in the day and used to be on my club hockey team in high school. Can't remember what show that .gif is from..
Okay, my mind is kinda blown. 1) knew that guy looked similar to mamoa, but didn't put together it was actually him (I don't watch CW shows) 2) never would have guessed he played hockey, donno why 3) have you stated before you played hockey with him because if not I'd be telling everyone hahah

Reactions: The_Architect

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
Yeah I miss when we never got better during the year too Stupid thread We're do play a lot of youth early which yields dividends later when injuries start to pile up. 2 games by 3 points and you complain.

Reactions: VeloClone

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Why does ISU always start the year off so slow with unnecessary losses under Campbell? He talks all summer about how prepared they are and the "process".. However it seems his process starts midseason, when out of title game contention. Maybe he should start the process a month earlier. The team doesn't even look the same, mainly play calling, (coaches) as it did those first few games.
Benjimil???
Nah...all the words are spelled correctly.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY
L

LincolnWay187

" new member" dont worry though guys he put cy in his username... Jfc you should be embarrassed. Troll fail