West Virginia Player Attacks Fan

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City

In addition to this, There’s also a report on Reddit that a WV manager tackled a female student. Also, today Holgerson claimed that rushing the field is unprofessional

I’m doing this from my phone so if the image doesn’t work that’s probably why

Another edit: Thanks to @State43 for posting the video at post #15

Last edited:

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Video doesn't play for me. But recall WVU hoops' player smacking a TxT fan after they rushed the court. So, nothing new for that school.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
That’s to be expected. Once the line is crossed it’s a free for all. No weapons and no more than 2 v 1s.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

There’s also a report on Reddit that a WV manager tackled a female student. Also, today Holgerson claimed that rushing the field is unprofessional

I’m doing this from my phone so if the image doesn’t work that’s probably why

He's right. Those who rushed the field weren't paid to do it.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: Aclone and aauummm

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
You enter the field of play, anything that happens is your own damn fault.

I'm guessing Jamie is going to get to have a fun conversation with the conference on why our fans can't stay in designated seating areas.
While I agree with this, if a player hits a fan, without provocation, then he's at fault as well.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
While I agree with this, if a player hits a fan, without provocation, then he's at fault as well.
I just don't know how you'd ever prove that.

Best solution? Keep fans and participants apart. I wouldn't be surprised in the near future if Jamie is writing a check to the conference every time fans end up on the field or the floor (basketball).

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Holgerson complaining rushing the field is unprofessional while 75% of his team beelined it for the locker room before the final whistle sounded.

Man, I hope none of his professionally trained P5 athletes were endangered by 110-pound Suzy Sorority when she recklessly rushed the field with the intent to hurt them. o_O

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron