We Will Pizza!

Mads4st8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 17, 2021
Do any of the Hy-Vee stores on the west side of Des Moines sell the WW pizzas? Does Fareway on Hickman sell them? I've been looking for a while and haven't come across any. They seem extremely hard to find for a lot of people really liking them.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
It's a real thing! I guess it's not out yet though.

Lol Hassel is gonna have a f*cking field day with this.

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY and chadly82

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Beer, Pizza and Jurgy honestly with how good the products are currently is a great way though to raise funds with so much uncertainty. I'm about to head off to buy some more Ames Lager in a bit as is!

Mads4st8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 17, 2021
Beer, Pizza and Jurgy honestly with how good the products are currently is a great way though to raise funds with so much uncertainty. I'm about to head off to buy some more Ames Lager in a bit as is!
Allows us to all forget about that horrible coffee creation from a company that'll be out of business within the next 3 years.

RollClones14

Sep 6, 2018
Why does the AD continue to work with Levy if that is the type of gouging they want to do. They don’t even staff half the stands and the execution is abysmal. There has to be a more cost effective way to do concessions.
I travel a lot for work on always try to go to different sporting events for fun. From professional to G5 college.

I've yet to run into a concession system run more poorly than how Levy's runs Iowa State events. I've not been to a stadium that does as poor of job/has fewer options you can get in a timely manner.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Allows us to all forget about that horrible coffee creation from a company that'll be out of business within the next 3 years.
West O has my business now. I keep wondering if WEWILL can eventually be turned into an actual consulting firm to contribute to the university as it wishes @brentblum ?

Reactions: brentblum

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
I travel a lot for work on always try to go to different sporting events for fun. From professional to G5 college.

I've yet to run into a concession system run more poorly than how Levy's runs Iowa State events. I've not been to a stadium that does as poor of job/has fewer options you can get in a timely manner.

Wells Fargo Arena's concession offerings aren't great.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston

Van Wink mentioned it on yesterday's 2GNC pod, all Hassel said is he doesn't eat jerky cause it's too expensive. Which isn't wrong, I don't get how much that stuff costs - is it that hard to make?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Van Wink mentioned it on yesterday's 2GNC pod, all Hassel said is he doesn't eat jerky cause it's too expensive. Which isn't wrong, I don't get how much that stuff costs - is it that hard to make?
No. Slightly time intensive but not bad. I’ve only done it once though

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
I hope someone on the tailgate tour stops are asking Jamie these very questions. The A.D., WW, everybody wants the fans to pony up more give us a benefit. WW is doing this by giving us products to purchase, the nice thing is WW has done a great job, of finding quality products and partnering with them. Ames Lager and WW pizza are winning products and I'm glad to be able to purchase them and support the collective.
Yes, pollard needs to get out of his own way with this and sell these two quality products in the stadium at multiple locations to help NIL. If you’re about the money then let the money come in, in this fashion get with the times. I know I know family atmosphere yadda yadda yadda. You’re in a new age and you need that money sell it in the stadium and Hilton for gripes sake.

Reactions: NWICY

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I was passing through Ames last Thursday and picked up 7 WW Pizzas (sadly, no bacon cheeseburger ones were there (East HY VEE). Also picked up six 6 packs of Ames Lager. Should be good for a little while.

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
I was passing through Ames last Thursday and picked up 7 WW Pizzas (sadly, no bacon cheeseburger ones were there (East HY VEE). Also picked up six 6 packs of Ames Lager. Should be good for a little while.
Thank you!

• Friendly
Reactions: aauummm

BACyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2011
Reinbeck, IA

I stopped into their store to pick up some coffee about a month back. The barista was super nice and my hot espresso drink was outstanding. Seemed fairly busy for an early afternoon time period.

They don't have "we will" coffee any longer, but do have canned cold brew coffee with supposedly a new recipe. I bought a couple to try. Had the first can yesterday, and boy howdy is it bad. Weird fruity flavor, like blackberry. I struggled through 3/4 of that little can before I gave up. The 2nd can will be a drain pour.

I know the owners are Cyclones fans, so hopefully they can make a go of it! The counter service coffee was top notch.

BACyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2011
Reinbeck, IA

West Ames Hy-Vee, the two times I've been there, seems to have a good selection, including bacon cheeseburger. I tried the north Fareway once and selection was very disappointing.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
West Ames Hy-Vee, the two times I've been there, seems to have a good selection, including bacon cheeseburger. I tried the north Fareway once and selection was very disappointing.
I'll remember that next time through. Thank you.

Reactions: BACyclone

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
Do any of the Hy-Vee stores on the west side of Des Moines sell the WW pizzas? Does Fareway on Hickman sell them? I've been looking for a while and haven't come across any. They seem extremely hard to find for a lot of people really liking them.
The Hy-Vee at Railroad and Grand has them in the pizza section and the one across from Valley West mall. I have bought from both the Railroad and Grand has a larger selection.

• Winner
Reactions: Mads4st8