We Will Membership May

clone4lyfe

May 21, 2008
West Des Moines
Doing my part to help with the final push! Been holding off to see how things go since We Will was created but decided to finally pull the trigger today after seeing they were so close to this goal. Any other Cyclone fan also on the fence, now is the time. I'm sure we can all find some money each month that we waste on snacks, beer, scratch tickets, or other unnecessary items to throw the Collectives way instead. Start small if you need to get a feel for it and then you can always increase your donation later.

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I am already a collective donor. It appears that this drive is for new members only, would an upgraded membership count towards this goal?

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
I am already a collective donor. It appears that this drive is for new members only, would an upgraded membership count towards this goal?
While it is the same outcome as going to an upgraded membership, you could set one up for your spouse, kids, parents possibly to fit this new member drive possibly...

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
giphy.gif

Just signed up.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
My girlfriend is a life-long Hawkeye fan….so signing her up for the Iowa State Collective may be a thing….

This could be its own campaign. A matching grant for everyone who signs up in the name of a Hokeye friend or family member! Or we could all sign up as Chris Hassel 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. or Jon Miller 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

Reactions: LincolnSwinger

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
My girlfriend is a life-long Hawkeye fan….so signing her up for the Iowa State Collective may be a thing….
You should have stopped the relationship right there. Meeting a potential mate should probably have the following conditions identified and resolved in the first encounter, and in this order.

1. Are you the right gender/orientation for me
  2. Are you a Hawkeye fan or not
Above gives good enough info for a one night stand.
  1. Are you batshit crazy
  2. Are you a killer
  3. Specifically, would you kill me
Above gives good enough info for an actual return/date.
  1. Are you single or married
  2. Are you worth the effort
Above gives good enough info for further considerations.