WBB - ISU @ OSU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Aubrey averages over 9 ppg for all games while scoring 4 pts total in five conference games. She has the fourth most minutes played and continues to start which suggests CBF has confidence that she will contribute at her former level. With UT and BU next up on the schedule we need all hands on deck.

Not sure they have much choice on the minutes although maybe they need her to come off the bench? Espenmiller-McGraw is already averaging 20 minutes a game and I'm not thinking they want to push that more at this point. Diew hasn't been great so I think Joens needs to probably log a good 20 minutes or so. They only got 4 pts out of that guard trio today, not that it mattered but will in outcoming games. It is odd how much Joens has just disappeared stats wise. I get the scoring, maybe, but no much else happening either. It's not like it was cupcakes early, she played 39 minutes vs Iowa and had a double-double. Her MIA is offset some by MEM and Ryan. Our PG has really picking up her scoring (and three point shooting) in league play.

Last edited:

CloneSt8

Aug 1, 2011
Just watched Coach Fennelly's post game conference. Good words to say about the OSU team and how well coached they are. Good words about Lauren Fields. Then some reporter starts asking him about Vivian Gray of Texas Tech! BF was caught off guard by the question but had some nice words about her. Then she asked a couple follow up questions about Gray! Coach finally jokingly asked if she was a family member! That got her off that topic. Very strange.

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
www.facebook.com
Just watched Coach Fennelly's post game conference. Good words to say about the OSU team and how well coached they are. Good words about Lauren Fields. Then some reporter starts asking him about Vivian Gray of Texas Tech! BF was caught off guard by the question but had some nice words about her. Then she asked a couple follow up questions about Gray! Coach finally jokingly asked if she was a family member! That got her off that topic. Very strange.

That was really strange. BF handled it well but, just a strange off the wall spot for those questions, given that Tech wasn't even playing.

The first question I was like "I don't get it but eh whatever" but, to keep hammering him with follow up questions, I thought just made the reporter look bad

kcdc4isu

Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
I loved coaches second comment about family. I thought it was a local trying to show up the OSU coaches for letting her get away. I know her and Bryn Gerlich were good friends but to leave and go to the team Bryn's mom was coaching when you were the star on OSU never made sense to me.