Volleyball 2020 Signings

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
If I was a canuck, I'd be wanting to get down here to some of this sweet warm weather too. Welcome Julia and Micah.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I think 11/14 is still in the signing period. Alexis Englebrecht still has Iowa State listed on her Twitter feed and is an Under Armor Honorable Mention All-American https://twitter.com/alexisengelbr?lang=en

She may be very busy as her team Green Hope is #5 in their class in the country.

Last edited:

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
What’s interesting about the two that have signed is that there are 5 returning DS/Ls on the current roster plus 2 returning DS/Ls who have been converted from OHs. I am assuming at least 2 out of those 7 will likely not be back next season.

And the other two probable signees are projected as MBs and the returning MBs are the best returning position group on the roster.

And only one of the 4 signees is from the Upper Midwest which is certainly different from CJL’s top teams/classes in the past.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: StClone