UFOs: Cmdr. David Fravor on Rogan

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Just getting around to watching this. Maybe it’s the Evan Williams but this **** is crazy. I’ve never been a UFO guy but this seems more credible than the Bob Lazar sightings and actually confirms some of his stuff. The NYT article evidently came out a couple years ago but I’ve never seen it. Are there any logical explanations for Commander Fravor’s reports?

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I think the most hilarious part about this is that they flew over CA with NVGs and made themselves look like UFOs for ***** and gigs to screw with people.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
oh hell yeah, downloading to listen for my travels home on Thursday. True or fabricated this stuff gets my mind going.

Edit: also, have no idea what this guys all about, so my last comment is just on UFOs in general.

• Agree
Reactions: vortec22

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
oh hell yeah, downloading to listen for my travels home on Thursday. True or fabricated this stuff gets my mind going.

Edit: also, have no idea what this guys all about, so my last comment is just on UFOs in general.

This guy definitely didn’t fabricate anything. There’s video evidence and a multitude of people that saw what he did either in the air with him or on radar. It’s a question of whether or not there’s a human explanation for it.

Last edited:

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I figured everyone knew that aliens are a thing and they're just our future selves traveling back to monitor our evolution and make sure we don't **** up the future for them.

giphy.gif

also @ChrisMWilliams. Need the resident experts opinion.

• Winner
Reactions: LowOverhead

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
This guy definitely didn’t fabricate anything. There’s video evidence and a multitude of people that saw what he did either in the air with him or on radar. It’s a question of whether or not there’s a human explanation for it.
Figured as much, that's why I made the edit. I'm looking forward to listening.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I figured everyone knew that aliens are a thing and they're just our future selves traveling back to monitor our evolution and make sure we don't **** up the future for them.

Well...I've got some bad news for you.

I can't imagine a situation where someone comes in and is happy with what they see.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
I have really doubted the existence of intelligent life on other planets until I listened to that podcast. Blew me away. Really challenged that belief. Podcast is worth listening to.

Reactions: srjclone

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Why are people so reluctant to the existence of alien life? Mathematically it's 100% certainty that somewhere out there is life.
Different types of belief between believing in alien life, believing that life has visited us, and believing those who claim to have witnessed this. I wholeheartedly believe life exisits on other planets, feel it is very possible they have been to earth, and rarely believe witnesses with the exception of this one. I also don't buy into the Area 51 shadow government conspiracy crap.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Different types of belief between believing in alien life, believing that life has visited us, and believing those who claim to have witnessed this. I wholeheartedly believe life exisits on other planets, feel it is very possible they have been to earth, and rarely believe number 3 with the exception of this one. I also don't buy into the Area 51 shadow government conspiracy crap.
That's fine. They don't even need to be intelligent for life to exist. It's more likely they aren't overly intellectual. Depressing to think we might be the best and brightest.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Why are people so reluctant to the existence of alien life? Mathematically it's 100% certainty that somewhere out there is life.

I don't think it's that people don't believe alien life exists, I think they question whether any of it has been in contact with humanity. And I think it is fair to be skeptical (at least) of any claims - lots of nutters and confused people in the world.

Although, I also think there is a % of people who are really religious and believe Earth and human beings are God's only Creation.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
The Navy has come out and stated that the videos of the "Tic Tac" object are real, and not anything that we haves in our inventory. It isn't from here, but where these things come from is anybody's guess.

Oh yeah, before I forget, hoks still suck.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
If you want to go next level with this we could discuss simulation theory.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron