Trae Young

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Announcing tomorrow between OU and KU most people think picks seem to be trending towards KU.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Thought it said "Tree Young" and belonged in the discussion about Solomon Young nicknames.

• Funny
Reactions: srjclone

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
From the one highlight tape I watched he doesn't look like a 5 star PG to me. I think Georges jumps higher on his shots.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
From the one highlight tape I watched he doesn't look like a 5 star PG to me. I think Georges jumps higher on his shots.

The kid can shoot it better than anyone in the class and has ridiculous range, high IQ, great handles and great passer. But yeah he isnt a great athlete. But he is definitely 5 star.

Last edited:

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
The kid can shoot it better than anyone in the class and has ridiculous range, high IQ, great handles and great passer. But yeah he isnt a great athlete. But he is definitely 5 star.
Do you see his skills being good enough to be a one and done? I would prefer Kansas doesn't have a guy stick around for four years only because he doesn't have an NBA body.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Do you see his skills being good enough to be a one and done? I would prefer Kansas doesn't have a guy stick around for four years only because he doesn't have an NBA body.

I don't think he is one and one because of what you said, he doesn't seem to be the athlete a lot of NBA PGs have and he is only probably 6'1 but on the other hand Tyus Jones doesn't have great athletcism either and he had a great season and was one and done.

andyokstate

Mar 5, 2013
Oh, the drama. He made an announcement to let everyone know when he was going to make an announcement of when the actual day of his announcement would be. It's mind boggling. Great talent, would love to get him. I'll be surprised if it isn't KU.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I assume he will select Oklahoma after reading his concerns about Graham coming back. That's reasonable. He'll be a good player the next few years, hopefully it works out for him.

No idea what Graham will do next year, I thought he was a goner but now I am not so sure. Someone will fill whatever spots KU has and Self will coach 'em up and it will be another fun year. We'll know on Young in a few hours.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I assume he will select Oklahoma after reading his concerns about Graham coming back. That's reasonable. He'll be a good player the next few years, hopefully it works out for him.

No idea what Graham will do next year, I thought he was a goner but now I am not so sure. Someone will fill whatever spots KU has and Self will coach 'em up and it will be another fun year. We'll know on Young in a few hours.

Too bad you guys couldn't get a player like Wigginton

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
OU needs a PG in a bad way for next year so that would be a big get for them. That means KU will be battling it out with Duke for Duval. It will all depend on what players are coming back of course.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
OU has one more down year and then they'll be loaded. Their young talent is as good as anyone in the league.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron