The magic is gone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Correct. People weren't exactly doing cart wheels when they first saw how Tim Floyd coached. But they warmed to him.
I remember that Iowa game back in the mid 90s. I think the halftime score was like 13-11 or 17-15 area. I was at a Christmas party with both sides and nobody was enjoying that mess. When they start referring to your games as rock fights, it's not a team of endearment. It means you are a difficult team to watch.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
johnny was a great recruiter but not a bench coach. Jim O'hallanan was. Tj is the same but no bench coach
Yep, thinking TJ knows this, thus why he isn't running the offense. Great recruiter, gets his guys to play hard, instills pride in the team concept, still think he's the right guy for the job. At least he knows he's not an X's and O's guy, and delegates it to an asst. But with so many new players coming in and out each season in today's game, will we ever be able to assess how that position is succeeding?

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Was Jim with Johnny at Michigan?
Came from East Tennessee. Many people thought he got treated unfairly when he didn’t get Johnny’s seat. Floyd came in and team played better D. Jim was a good man and went on to head The Iowa Games. Rest In Peace.

Help Support Us

Become a patron