***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Question for those voting for me (or thinking of doing so!):

What is it that I have done that says "mafia" to you?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
What about it?
People were questioning the riddle Colorado posted thinking it was shady that he would have one. I was pointing out that the Keystone doesn't start until day 2 so there wouldn't be another person to verify they gave it to him. That of course was before Colorado admitted he made it up.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I'm not sold on JM or Psy. It's Day 2 so I don't see how anyone could be sold. I'm gonna vote moores based on what I said earlier.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm really tempted to throw a vote at colorado for producing fake news, and I'm glad I read through before I tried to start decoding his post. However, I'm watching you, colorado!!!

I'm pretty confident that ctown is inno along with cleaver, but they split their votes between PSY & JM4CY, so that's no help to me.

I guess it boils down to who is acting the most hinky today (and yesterday as well, tbh).

VOTE JM4CY.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Sorry folks. Birthday today and my folks came into town. Not going to contribute much of anything today except voting for Cy$ because I think his Avatar is goofy.

Vote Cy$

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I'm really tempted to throw a vote at colorado for producing fake news, and I'm glad I read through before I tried to start decoding his post. However, I'm watching you, colorado!!!

I'm pretty confident that ctown is inno along with cleaver, but they split their votes between PSY & JM4CY, so that's no help to me.

I guess it boils down to who is acting the most hinky today (and yesterday as well, tbh).

VOTE JM4CY.
First of all, thank you. My 5 yr old is gonna love it when I teach him the word hinky

Second, what have I said that is hinky?

third, who’s the real threat here: Me whose playing like game #4 or Psy who is a veteran for how I understand it?

4th, there isn’t a fourth, I just wanted to mess with ur ocd for how I wrote this

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
First of all, thank you. My 5 yr old is gonna love it when I teach him the word hinky

third, who’s the real threat here: Me whose playing like game #4 or Psy who is a veteran for how I understand it?

4th, there isn’t a fourth, I just wanted to mess with ur ocd for how I wrote this
Be grateful I didn't call you janky. :D

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I'm going to agree with KC and vote for JM4CY because just hinky/janky/oddish posting today.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
hink·y
/ˈhiNGkē/

adjective
informal•US
adjective: hinky; comparative adjective: hinkier; superlative adjective: hinkiest
  1. (of a person) dishonest or suspect.
    "he knew the guy was hinky"
    • (of an object) unreliable.
      "my brakes are a little hinky"
I'm pretty sure I've never heard this before today, very interesting.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines

It does not just have to be a choice between you and me, JM. There are 30 or so other fish in this sea.
Just a feeling. You could be Teabing, who, while not Mafia, could benefit from eliminating me and my shadowy brethren.
Well your feelings were right last game about me being Beau. So I won't ask you to change your vote based on that.