Test Iowa Emails

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
I completed the Test Iowa survey a when it first came out. Now every week I have been getting an email to complete the survey again. I have done it numerous times. Is anyone else getting these emails continuously?

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
I completed the Test Iowa survey a when it first came out. Now every week I have been getting an email to complete the survey again. I have done it numerous times. Is anyone else getting these emails continuously?

Yea, its so they can help track the spread of the virus.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I got the Test Iowa email once about a week ago. I haven't decided yet whether to participate or not.

Edit: What I was thinking was an email from TestIowa was actually their online survey that they were requesting us to fill out. I haven't decided whether to fill out the survey yet, so of course I haven't gotten any emails.

Last edited:

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

Nope. They told me I didn't need to take a test. No additional emails.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Nope. They told me I didn't need to take a test. No additional emails.
Same for me. Did it fairly soon after it was announced. Nothing since then.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Off topic slightly. Okay greatly...

I got an text today from "Emily" asking me to take a political poll for residents of Iowa. In the email I was referred to as "Mary." I am a male. I am not an Iowa resident.

I just gave the most ridiculous answers. Race question I answered "Vulcan."

After the poll I replied to Emily like I knew her and asked if she was still coming for Memorial Day. I did misspell her name. And Memorial. (Yeah, I know, it's a bot.)

Garbage out - Garbage in.

If you're going to do a poll and you want serious answers - this is the wrong way to do it.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
I have also been getting a weekly email after signing up the day the governor introduced. After taking the initial survey, I was told I didn't qualify for getting tested. The weekly email includes a link to questionnaire, as I recall it asks two questions:
  • Have you been exposed to someone who tested positive for Covid-19
  • Have you developed any Covid-19 symtoms.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron