TCU GameDay experience

Jjohnson1984

May 10, 2021
The family and I will be headed to game on Saturday. Yes we have rain gear for everyone. Are there any dos and donts from previous experience?

I heard they have a Frog ally kids area for pregame. Any other cyclones headed down?

Go State!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
If their FB fans are as nice as their BB fans you'll have a great experience. Only been there for MBB. I like how it is all interconnected so you could see the FB field/stadium.

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Think we will be bypassing Fort Worth. High 50 and high winds. Was very uncomfortable the last time we were there under those conditions. Lot's of TCU fans will be watching from home.

ntxcyclone

Nov 16, 2013
I’ve been there twice for football and I can tell you the parking situation is the worst I’ve ever experienced. (And that includes Austin) If you don’t have a parking pass you’ll be parking MILES from the stadium. Also I’ve almost gotten into a fight there. That was the David Irving touchdown game, so it was actually their first big 12 home game. But you could tell they weren’t used to visiting fans. I think their fan base is a bunch of spoiled rich babies.

Reactions: Jjohnson1984