T2

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the problem and I expect it to be fixed soon. Something got knocked out of wack on the backend during the work being done on building the new site. I've got the developers working on it to get everything restored ASAP.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the problem and I expect it to be fixed soon. Something got knocked out of wack on the backend during the work being done on building the new site. I've got the developers working on it to get everything restored ASAP.
Jared right now

stick_figure_bailing_water_4837.gif

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Jared right now

stick_figure_bailing_water_4837.gif

When I woke up this morning, I had previously had absolutely nothing to do with any of this. Chris handled all of it. I spent the entire afternoon trying to figure out where the issue was so that I wouldn't have to bother him on his vacation. Mission accomplished (I hope and pray). There's always something when the boss leaves town.

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
When I woke up this morning, I had previously had absolutely nothing to do with any of this. Chris handled all of it. I spent the entire afternoon trying to figure out where the issue was so that I wouldn't have to bother him on his vacation. Mission accomplished (I hope and pray). There's always something when the boss leaves town.
Good work in a very difficult situation! Very impressive.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Looking good, Thank you Jared

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
T2 way better than T1.

I'd hope so! I am paying for T1 and not even seeing that now. They are still accepting my money though, that got paid on Monday. :rolleyes:

Edit: Now that I look around I don't see anyway to contact anyone just a button to subscribe to want I am already subscribing to. Guessing this is the thread for that?

Last edited:

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I'd hope so! I am paying for T1 and not even seeing that now. They are still accepting my money though, that got paid on Monday. :rolleyes:

Edit: Now that I look around I don't see anyway to contact anyone just a button to subscribe to want I am already subscribing to. Guessing this is the thread for that?
I think you got lost in the nuance. Happens to me with Gunner all the time. Terminator 2 > Terminator 1.

PS

To be serious though if you're having problems just message Chris or Jared. Jared fixed my problem in like 10 minutes and was really gracious in his service. Thanks Jared.

Boxster you can direct alert any user by putting the @ sign followed by the user name, such as below.

@ChrisMWilliams @JStanz51

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I think you got lost in the nuance. Happens to me with Gunner all the time. Terminator 2 > Terminator 1.

PS

To be serious though if you're having problems just message Chris or Jared. Jared fixed my problem in like 10 minutes and was really gracious in his service. Thanks Jared.

Boxster you can direct alert any user by putting the @ sign followed by the user name, such as below.

@ChrisMWilliams @JStanz51

I know how to @ peeps. I just figure it's a partial ban or something. :rolleyes: Was thinking maybe there was a help thingie I couldn't find.

Didn't notice the T1 was missing until I wanted to dumb someone earlier. :oops:

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Everyone -- If you see your SuperFanatic status go away after your account being charged, either tag me in a post and I'll fix it the next time I'm on the forums or send me an email (I would likely see that sooner) at jared@cyclonefanatic.com.

I am able to make those changes manually, and hopefully, the automation of it will be fixed as soon as possible. I think everyone who has posted here or has seen the issue in the last week or two should be good.

It has been a pain in my butt all week trying to get this thing figured out. I'm sorry to everyone who has been having problems. We're working on getting it figured out.