Supporting Cyclone Fanatic

Nick

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2006
I don't post very often, but have been on CF almost every day since being a poor college student in 2006. At that time the other Cyclone forums were all going to premium models and CF was providing a free place to get Cyclone info.

The amount of free content CF is now producing is insane, and given the uncertainly of the sports world, I decided to sign up for the premium forum a couple months ago. I definitely don't want CF to ever get stratified (and definitely don't see it going in that direction given the dedication to free content), but I can't imagine if next year at this time CF didn't even exist if it can't make it through this financially.

Chris and the team put so much time and energy into this site. If you're able, I encourage you to support them, whether it's 1 dollar a month through Patreon, the premium forums, or the Patreon memberships. The premium forum has been an awesome way to get little inside nuggets of info, and the no ad experience is fantastic. I know I spend more time reading the forums and articles and listening to podcasts than I do watching Netflix, so $12 a month seemed like the least I could do.

CF has carried us through the highs and lows of being Cyclone fans, let's carry them through this pandemic! Cyclone Power!

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
I’ll continue to help out the staff do as long as I continue to have my gig....

Also, anyone know what the best place from a financial standpoint is for CF to listen to podcasts? Wondering if it makes any difference to listen on apple podcasts, through the site, through the app, or even Spotify?

Reactions: JStanz51

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
I’ll continue to help out the staff do as long as I continue to have my gig....

Also, anyone know what the best place from a financial standpoint is for CF to listen to podcasts? Wondering if it makes any difference to listen on apple podcasts, through the site, through the app, or even Spotify?

It doesn’t make a difference where you listen. It all counts the same. We appreciate you listening.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I don't post very often, but have been on CF almost every day since being a poor college student in 2006. At that time the other Cyclone forums were all going to premium models and CF was providing a free place to get Cyclone info.

The amount of free content CF is now producing is insane, and given the uncertainly of the sports world, I decided to sign up for the premium forum a couple months ago. I definitely don't want CF to ever get stratified (and definitely don't see it going in that direction given the dedication to free content), but I can't imagine if next year at this time CF didn't even exist if it can't make it through this financially.

Chris and the team put so much time and energy into this site. If you're able, I encourage you to support them, whether it's 1 dollar a month through Patreon, the premium forums, or the Patreon memberships. The premium forum has been an awesome way to get little inside nuggets of info, and the no ad experience is fantastic. I know I spend more time reading the forums and articles and listening to podcasts than I do watching Netflix, so $12 a month seemed like the least I could do.

CF has carried us through the highs and lows of being Cyclone fans, let's carry them through this pandemic! Cyclone Power!

I can't tell you how much I needed to read something like this. Thank you, @Nick. The ache in my stomach for the last two weeks has been maddening. Scared. Sad. Mad.

I appreciate you guys, more than you know.

Thank you.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
To be quite frank with you, your crew puts out a lot of good content regardless of if it’s sports related or not. It’s been a nice exit during a crappy time and I’m thankful to have the site as well as the podcasts to listen to to just step away from reality for a brief moment. Thank you!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
CycloneFanatic.com is more valuable now than ever!

Nick

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2006
I can't tell you how much I needed to read something like this. Thank you, @Nick. The ache in my stomach for the last two weeks has been maddening. Scared. Sad. Mad.

I appreciate you guys, more than you know.

Thank you.

Hang in there - hopefully even more people are able to support CF during this time. You've given so much to the fan base (and to the community) over the years, it's a no-brainer supporting you through this mess.

I've been especially appreciative of the podcasts over the past few months (and the quarantine podcast in particular). The sports off-season is already tough to get through as it is, and it's been even harder with this pandemic and the uncertainty of the upcoming season. The podcasts have made it more bearable as you've given voice to the roller coaster of feelings we've all been going through as sports fans. Thanks for all that you do!