Submit Your Questions for the 10/17 Mid-Week Mailbag

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Now's your chance to be part of the LEGENDARY post-WVU beatdown Mid-Week Mailbag.

Let's see those Qs!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What is your favorite thing or memory from a field rushing story?

CyJeans

Apr 18, 2017
Beaverdale, IA
Football:

Brock Purdy had another strong showing on Saturday, especially given his experience level, what do you see as his biggest weaknesses going forward?

Over/Under 4.5 wins the rest of the season? Odds we win out?

Basketball:

Xavier Foster to ISU is a done deal right? I mean I don't think his first "official" visit could have gone any better. Just let me know when to get the ISU national championship banner tattooed on my arm.

Reactions: CloniesForLife

cyyote15

Nov 3, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
What are the updates on the 4 freshman that were suspend? I know I saw Scates and Taylor-Cortez in street clothes and jerseys against WVU.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I've heard that Texas ripped off our defensive schemes with what they play this year, is that true? If so, how similar are they?

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Football:

Brock Purdy had another strong showing on Saturday, especially given his experience level, what do you see as his biggest weaknesses going forward?

Over/Under 4.5 wins the rest of the season? Odds we win out?

Basketball:

Xavier Foster to ISU is a done deal right? I mean I don't think his first "official" visit could have gone any better. Just let me know when to get the ISU national championship banner tattooed on my arm.

Imagining the length and versatility (as both have quite the inside-out game) of having a starting front line of Conditt and Foster in a few seasons...

tenor.gif

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Best animated comedy series out there right now?

BoJack Horseman
Rick and Morty
The Simpsons
Bob's Burgers
Archer
Disenchantment
Big Mouth
Other

Reactions: srjclone

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
If needed could JP squeeze seven figures out of the budget to retain a DC?

Was the TE productivity Purdy or play calling?

If we can stay clean between now and heading to Austin. Are the networks able to bump the LHN?

Last edited:

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Speaking of which, @CyJeans, you gave me an idea...

@Fitzy

I was the one who asked last week about starting MBB lineups for this season. Thank you to you and JS for answering my question on the podcast.

So here is my question for this week...

Right now, rank speculation, who are your starting Five for the year after this one? Maybe do a version with Wigginton and a version without?

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I find myself saying "He is soo good at football." almost every time David Montgomery or Hakeem Butler touch the ball on offense. I can't think anything else, I'm at a loss for descriptive words, I just know it's the truth.

Who is the last ISU football player that you were so amazed by their Football/Athletic Ability that you didn't have words for it? Who was the last ISU athlete in general you were completely amazed by athletically?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron