*** Stranger Things Mafia Game Thread ***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
The instakill was used because I don’t make it far in games, typically. So I planned on using it early. When day one went like it did, I told fitzy I was going to use it day two probably on Micheal. My plan was to let the day play out some and then see how people reacted to snuff out some mafia. There was good reason to just off Micheal because 1. I thought he was mafia and using an insta on mafia is good 2. That saved us from wasting a day when more discussion could and did help us figure out who was who 3. Saved me from firing off an insta on a rando who was inno and the insta doing nothing. Or 4. Dying with it and it doing nothing.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
The instakill was used because I don’t make it far in games, typically. So I planned on using it early. When day one went like it did, I told fitzy I was going to use it day two probably on Micheal. My plan was to let the day play out some and then see how people reacted to snuff out some mafia. There was good reason to just off Micheal because 1. I thought he was mafia and using an insta on mafia is good 2. That saved us from wasting a day when more discussion could and did help us figure out who was who 3. Saved me from firing off an insta on a rando who was inno and the insta doing nothing. Or 4. Dying with it and it doing nothing.
It made more sense after seeing it was you. In a good and bad way

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I posted in the afterlife thread but I thought you played it perfectly. Let us get some info and we didn't waste a day voting out mafia. Best to use an instakill when you can then wait for another chance that might not come