So effective, and affecting...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
These guys REALLY know what they're doing when it comes to social media and multimedia presentation. And of course it doesn't hurt to have Campbell's talks to build off of. Really impressive, as always.

That is fantastic. One clip I wish they'd shown that epitomizes Breece's running was in the first half where they strung him out parallel to the line and at the last second he tiptoed down the sideline for a 4yd pickup where there had been NOTHING. I hope for this team they finish out strong; they deserve it.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
These guys REALLY know what they're doing when it comes to social media and multimedia presentation. And of course it doesn't hurt to have Campbell's talks to build off of. Really impressive, as always.

excited-ready.gif

safmusic

May 30, 2006
Someone had said said something about Tony Robbins. He cannot hold a candle to Campbell in motivation and why to do something. This will change the football team's outlook and results, but more than that it will change these young men's lives when they put this into play. And their lives will change their family's lives and all the people they come to know. Change in society....which is totally needed.. and not overnight fix. More than goosebumps for me. Very thankful have leaders like this and we get to see first hand and hear it.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Someone had said said something about Tony Robbins. He cannot hold a candle to Campbell in motivation and why to do something. This will change the football team's outlook and results, but more than that it will change these young men's lives when they put this into play. And their lives will change their family's lives and all the people they come to know. Change in society....which is totally needed.. and not overnight fix. More than goosebumps for me. Very thankful have leaders like this and we get to see first hand and hear it.
Well said! The real reason for sports if led by people like CMC.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I had a high school coach who gave epic speeches as well. One year (who knows if it really was the opponent's paper?) he claimed to have found their notes in the trash can of the visiting locker room a year past. It was all the things that we built our program upon. 'The most physical team you will see ALL year," etc. We were chewing the paint off the walls. I miss that part of football.

Jdk

Feb 27, 2019
Coach Campbell has built this new foundation of cyclone football upon this foundation dreams of success has bean achieved and memories created this foundation is solid and now this cyclone team and other teams in coming years can chase there dreams and continue to build memories, this is Iowa state football a cyclone nation that we can love and be proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: SolarGarlic