Skinwalker Ranch

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Just saw the end of the latest episode. If any of what they showed was not a cheap stunt then there is some really weird stuff going on.

Recap is the cameras caught a craft hover near a healthy cow which then died! When the animal's carcass was measured all bands of electromagnetic were read and maxed out. A cell phone on-site was clicking high speed through every function and apps uncontrollably.

Preview of the next show has equally inexplicable events with amazing light displays emanating from the ground in a long line and revelations of high interest by secret so-called Gov. agencies.

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I would think that using his education and credentials in a real job would be more lucrative. As a cable show personality, if I were him, I wouldn't quit my day job!

I think this pays pretty well, and his credentials and ability to act as the curious, serious yet somewhat naive "Scientist" makes for a good casting.

Reddit makes some good antithesis ( https://www.reddit.com/r/skinwalkerranch/ ). But wouldn't any show, "investigating" or depicting high strangeness come across as speculative, vacuous, and of dubious substance, unless there is a very rigorous basis in collecting and analyzing evidence or data? The worm hole thing was pretty off base speculations by Travis (the Science PhD(s)) in an earlier episode.

The scientific method has five basic steps, plus one feedback step:
  1. Make an observation.
  2. Ask a question.
  3. Form a hypothesis, or testable explanation.
  4. Make a prediction based on the hypothesis.
  5. Test the prediction.
  6. Iterate: use the results to make new hypotheses or predictions.
They seem to be in a loop between 1, 2 and 3.

If what they got on camera is in fact what was captured (not fabricated) why hasn't a real major investigation taken place? Or, has one? So we are left with a semi-reality show Skin Walker Ranch. I think Reddit posters are showing honest skepticism but there is appearing to be a one-upmanship of critique.

Reddit has some more stuff: https://www.reddit.com/domain/skinwalkerranch.org/new/

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Reactions: demoncore1031

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
SWEET! I love these type of shows, but am more interested in the more underground videos about things like this. There's some very interesting stuff going on in that area.
If you like videos there is one which has haunted me for years: https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article219755195.html

I have seen several attempts to debunk, and several investigations of, this video. The footage shows an "alien" walking sporting a long split cape (NOT PANTS!), skinny legs, peanut-like head and large bug-like eyes. For some unknown reason people focus on the caped being when in fact two beings walk through the video field. The two entities appear separately. The second one, with the floppy cape, is preceded by a first who seems to be monitoring the area so the second entity may have safe passage. To me the first is as much of interest, if not more so, than the second as it seems absolutely a lively animated entity being watchful, careful and skulking as a nearby dog barks.

If you search awhile the second non-caped alien video is available on-line. I am not convinced this video is a hoax. I can not make that statement for any other alien video. By the way there are many alien encounters describing insect-like beings wearing capes!

On edit: Found the full version:

Last edited:
Reactions: demoncore1031

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
This right here proves this is total garbage and fake.
Yes why would cameras still function under a barrage of a mega-scale electromagnetic spectrum field. If it were present, this seems very unlikely.

Last edited:

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Just saw the end of the latest episode. If any of what they showed was not a cheap stunt then there is some really weird stuff going on.

Recap is the cameras caught a craft hover near a healthy cow which then died! When the animal's carcass was measured all bands of electromagnetic were read and maxed out. A cell phone on-site was clicking high speed through every function and app.uncontrollably.

Preview of the next show has equally inexplicable events with amazing light displays emanating from the ground in a long line and revelations of high interest by secret so-called Gov. agencies.
I haven't seen the latest episode but after last week with the alpacas. I don't want to spoil it for anyone that wants to watch so.

Can you imagine purchasing some exotic animal that most people consider a pet and tell them you are bringing it out to a ranch that has had multiple cattle mutilations and you want to introduce a new breed into the situation just to see what happens? Then they put them in a corral but only have one camera set up to observe from afar and it conveniently fails.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I haven't seen the latest episode but after last week with the alpacas. I don't want to spoil it for anyone that wants to watch so.

Can you imagine purchasing some exotic animal that most people consider a pet and tell them you are bringing it out to a ranch that has had multiple cattle mutilations and you want to introduce a new breed into the situation just to see what happens? Then they put them in a corral but only have one camera set up to observe from afar and it conveniently fails.

I give them a pass on the Alpacas. There hadn't been a mutilation on the ranch in over ten years and the animals were in a protective enclosure. The incident took place the very first night and I believe the crew was going to install cameras soon. Still you wonder why not camels, horses or bison.

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Well the last episode of this season of Skinwalker Ranch was aired with the expected recap of the odd happenings of the summer of 2019. In typical fashion of the "UFO, cattle mutilation, unexplained" phenomenon, and especially Skinwalker, things were left fuzzy, inexplicable, curiously odd, unsettling and unsatisfyingly incomprehensible.

I operate under the belief occurrences recorded were more-or-less factually presented on the show. Oddities were offered to the best of the ability of cast members to explain, with some hype, and actually for some under-hyping, of events.

Highlights from the season which to me were substantiated and amazing:

-Three midday aerial objects which were well-seen and/or recorded on video, and were of undetermined origin.

-One aerial object was video recorded in somewhat close proximity of a struggling, otherwise healthy, cow which apparently died within moments of the objects appearance.

-Intense, wide-spectrum electromagnetic fields were frequently encountered with some of these energies focused into beams including, possibly, Gamma Rays. (Gamma rays are difficult to focus into beams though recent breakthroughs have done just that). No source for the energies has yet to be verified as to the origin of the fields detected.

-There was some evidence of investigators (Travis Taylor, Ph.D. and Thomas Winterton especially) having experienced injury from what were medically determined to be ionizing rays or other concentrated energies.

-Nighttime videos of a glowing mesa, which turned on and off like a lightening bug, and a light beam emanating from the ground pointing acutely skyward were recorded.

-----------------

Hangups on the personalities (who cares if they call him Dragon?) of the show rather than the challenges of what so far has been experienced is a distraction. Phenomenon recorded has me interested in seeing what next season may offer.

But one thing really bugs me as to this being a "Blair Witch Project" category when there has yet to be a hint of TV cameras having battery drains, interference, or of drones malfunctioning while recording the show's characters and flyovers of the ranch. Why?

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Well the last episode of this season of Skinwalker Ranch was aired with the expected recap of the odd happenings of the summer of 2019. In typical fashion of the "UFO, cattle mutilation, unexplained" phenomenon, and especially Skinwalker, things were left fuzzy, inexplicable, curiously odd, unsettling and unsatisfyingly incomprehensible.

I operate under the belief occurrences recorded were more-or-less factually presented on the show. Oddities were offered to the best of the ability of cast members to explain, with some hype, and actually for some under-hyping, of events.

Highlights from the season which to me were substantiated and amazing:

-Three midday aerial objects which were well-seen and/or recorded on video, and were of undetermined origin.

-One aerial object was video recorded in somewhat close proximity of a struggling, otherwise healthy, cow which apparently died within moments of the objects appearance.

-Intense, wide-spectrum electromagnetic fields were frequently encountered with some of these energies focused into beams including, possibly, Gamma Rays. (Gamma rays are difficult to focus into beams though recent breakthroughs have done just that). No source for the energies has yet to be verified as to the origin of the fields detected.

-There was some evidence of investigators (Travis Taylor, Ph.D. and Thomas Winterton especially) having experienced injury from what were medically determined to be ionizing rays or other concentrated energies.

-Nighttime videos of a glowing mesa, which turned on and off like a lightening bug, and a light beam emanating from the ground pointing acutely skyward were recorded.

-----------------

Hangups on the personalities (who cares if they call him Dragon?) of the show rather than the challenges of what so far has been experienced is a distraction. Phenomenon recorded has me interested in seeing what next season may offer.

But one thing really bugs me as to this being a "Blair Witch Project" category when there has yet to be a hint of TV cameras having battery drains, interference, or of drones malfunctioning while recording the show's characters and flyovers of the ranch. Why?
Wait... there is a guy they call Dragon!? Lol! Is it Dale from Stepbrothers!
5611decd-80b6-413f-96fa-004a49b5133d_text.gif

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Wait... there is a guy they call Dragon!? Lol! Is it Dale from Stepbrothers!
5611decd-80b6-413f-96fa-004a49b5133d_text.gif
Yes the security guy is nick named Dragon. He tries to come off as all serious looking but he really just looks confused.

I watched some of that last episode and being that it was just a recap didn't really pay attention.
In the end I think it is 90% total BS.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Yes the security guy is nick named Dragon. He tries to come off as all serious looking but he really just looks confused.

I watched some of that last episode and being that it was just a recap didn't really pay attention.
In the end I think it is 90% total BS.

It is hard to say at this point what level of believability is warranted. What has been presented on the Skinwalker Ranch so-called investigation show reveals some real oddities, hard to pass off IF it is not fabricated!

If this show is nothing but a script and cgi, I will be hugely p.o.ed. The long history of high strangeness on the Ranch seems worthy of investigation. How the show assembles information, analyses and presents it may be the issue-but there does seem to be something going on.