Signing Day Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Anyone notice the grey jerseys in each of the twitter announcements. Maybe I missed it or forgot, but are those new?

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
@ChrisMWilliams Yall gonna make one of them 'cruitin podcasts?
source.gif

Last edited:

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Are all four officially signed? Iowa States twitter announced three. Dubar wasn’t mentioned, but he committed last week and his Twitter showed him signing so I’m assuming he did.. was just interested in Prohms analysts of him like the had on the other three.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I think Dubar might emerge as the best in the class. Has very smooth clean shot mechanics. Auburn and Maryland are serious players in recruiting, to get him away from them was a great pull. Big Daddy Kane is looking to be the basketball version of Scheelhaus.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
if Haliburton makes the jump to NBA this spring, wondering if coaching staff is looking at JUCO's/transfer portal for a physical 6'8"+ post guy to compliment Conditt and Foster. Next year we have Solo- but it would be nice to develop some post depth for next 2 years. Would like to see another post enforcer on the roster if Halliburton jumps.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
if Haliburton makes the jump to NBA this spring, wondering if coaching staff is looking at JUCO's/transfer portal for a physical 6'8"+ post guy to compliment Conditt and Foster. Next year we have Solo- but it would be nice to develop some post depth for next 2 years. Would like to see another post enforcer on the roster if Halliburton jumps.

I'm really impressed with the weight/muscle Conditt has added. I think I'd rather see us continue to pursue the long athletic rim protectors plus a guy like Griffin that can help us w/ small ball matchups.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt