Shakur Juiston on njcaatv.com tonight

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Azubuike for KU 78% fg and 43% ft at 3 per game.

I would take either player for Iowa St, every year.
I would too...I was just surprised at the low number of attempts...I would have figured that he would pick up more fouls around the basket given his high 2 pt percentage. Much more upside than downside...

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I would too...I was just surprised at the low number of attempts...I would have figured that he would pick up more fouls around the basket given his high 2 pt percentage. Much more upside than downside...
Yeah. He has a very odd type of game. Undersized, but terrific rebounder, terrible outside shot, and poor ft shooter. Almost all his points come from put-backs, and dump-offs.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I just saw they lost to power house Utah State tonight. It's mind boggling how they don't dominate the midmajor conference they're with the talent they get.
I've looked up UNLV's scores throughout the season - each time hoping to find that they lost. I hope they continue to wallow in mediocrity & that some day their cheating practices will be found out.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Hard to reason with teenagers, I know from experience, but damn, you'd think some of these kids would look at that dump of a program and look past the money they offer to play there.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Hard to reason with teenagers, I know from experience, but damn, you'd think some of these kids would look at that dump of a program and look past the money they offer to play there.
Actually, those kids perhaps get the best of both. $ for initially committing there, and then transfer somewhere else where they can actually receive good coaching and win some ballgames.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneIce

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
You would think the bridge is well burnt with our staff.

I doubt Prohm appreciates what went down or wants involved in it, even as a second-order rebound as the UNLV program is burning down. That train has sailed.

Besides, we need guards/wings/shooters. I think we are pretty well set for big men between Jacobson, Young, Conditt, Lard, and Anderson for next season.

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
You would think the bridge is well burnt with our staff.

I doubt Prohm appreciates what went down or wants involved in it, even as a second-order rebound as the UNLV program is burning down. That train has sailed.

Besides, we need guards/wings/shooters. I think we are pretty well set for big men between Jacobson, Young, Conditt, Lard, and Anderson for next season.

Agreed. Taking it another step - I think going to UNLV shows poor character and low intelligence, either from the player or his handlers. Not something this staff should have to deal with and hasn't by and large.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Game doesn't equal role. I'm more thinking as a top scoring threat that is long and can defend multiple positions. In JUCO he shot 60%+ from the field. UNLV's terrible roster did he no benefit
Unless he’s changed his game recently, he’s not going to be top scoring threat like Shayok. But he may still score a decent amount, which is why he’s got so much value.

We need guards and have a lot of posts for just 40 minutes, but he’d get time imo.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Help Support Us

Become a patron