Status
Not open for further replies.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I just tried to drink out of my bottle of Diet Coke with the cap on. That kind of night.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Who hosts these things? I know in the next few months my FB feed will be full of posts, but they never say where the dances are held or where they heard about them.

I may blame some of that on the Baptist myth of no dancing.:wideeyed: Yet if you're going to post pictures on Fb, own up to it. Sheesh.

At my daughter's school. It's pretty fun actually. I only get 6 years of these so I enjoy them more than others.

I seriously think I'm the only white dude with rythym here. It looks like everyone else is having a seizure.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I think we can all agree that this rests squarely upon the poster who started a random thoughts thread before the previous one had been closed.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Anyone wanna know what the fox says? Anyone?

A-family-of-foxes.jpg

"Take me home, I'm cute!"?

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
At my daughter's school. It's pretty fun actually. I only get 6 years of these so I enjoy them more than others.

I seriously think I'm the only white dude with rythym here. It looks like everyone else is having a seizure.

I hate to burst your bubble, but every other white dude is thinking the same thing...and you're all close to being right, it's your self evaluation that's lacking.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Rev there is one out at the church camp north of Story City. I would check their website or call them.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Rev there is one out at the church camp north of Story City. I would check their website or call them.

I appreciate that, though I don't really think they would want a 2 year old. :) I Will file the information though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron