Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'm guessing we had a half a foot of snow, basically pushed snow all day, nothing broke and it wasn't that cold so no complaints from me.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
So the girls got together and decided to surprise their mom (the vixen) with a surprise trip to Vegas for her birthday. Hannah called me yesterday, I was in charge of making sure she could get the time off. Her boss is a wonderful guy, and this time of year it's pretty slow, so all is good. She is gonna be SO thrilled............:D

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I don't feel like working today, but I haven't really accomplished much all week and I said I'd have this acreage wrapped up today. I think the boss is getting the hint that I'm ready to be done.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
We got a dusting of snow. Fortunately the sky is clearing so hopefully we'll get some sun melt

Our driveway faces north so yesterday while we were cleaning up I gave LittleWx on the suns radiation and colors comparing our driveway that has been shaded as well as not cleaned as well as the house across the street whose driveway was nearly dry pavement at that point. The kid soaks up pretty much everything science.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Our driveway faces north so yesterday while we were cleaning up I gave LittleWx on the suns radiation and colors comparing our driveway that has been shaded as well as not cleaned as well as the house across the street whose driveway was nearly dry pavement at that point. The kid soaks up pretty much everything science.
Kids love learning. Foster it in them.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
@ImJustKCClone they are starting a new game on CF, it sort of is like Big Brother in theory, MJ4Cy is running it thought you might want to look at it. Listed in off topic forum for now so more people will see it.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

I would have gone with "magic".

Reactions: wxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.