Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
No fussin', no cussin', no...
*CLANG!* *gasp!*

1) I think the actress was genuinely surprised when that happened.
2) I believe the "mmmBLUE" actor is in this commercial also. To the left of the self-help guy as the other guy sighs as he sits down. "Did you see that?" "Yep. Yep."

We un mute the tv when those commercials are on, they are so good. And relatable.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
We un mute the tv when those commercials are on, they are so good. And relatable.

My husband takes some slight offense to the "Who else reads books about submarines?" "My dad." Husband argues that if the book's interesting enough, he'd read it. And I'm not sure I get the "pillows on the couch" thing. The women in my life a generation above me don't seem to have that "problem".

"Guess what? The waiter doesn't need to know your name."

Reactions: cmjh10

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
My husband takes some slight offense to the "Who else reads books about submarines?" "My dad." Husband argues that if the book's interesting enough, he'd read it. And I'm not sure I get the "pillows on the couch" thing. The women in my life a generation above me don't seem to have that "problem".

I don't. But Lew does!

And we BOTH groan when we sit down or stand up. ;)

Reactions: ScottyP

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames

I love the pillows one. And I wish I’d invented throw pillows. I’d be extremely well off .

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron